SUPER SCRATCH SATURDAY BRISTOL 2015

Guest Symatic

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Sounds like a good idea. Cool. See you guys later!

Super scratch sunday scratch friends assemble!!!

• Like 2

Holy shit! What the fuck just happened?!

I think i went to sleep on Thursday and have just woken up this afternoon from some really odd, fantastic dream.

And we got attacked by a crazed masked terrorist with a klaxon!

• Like 1

Symatic went full beast mode on host duties, cheers brah! legendary hospitality and sweet venues, such an ill weekend from start to finish. The combinations of the masters unboxing ceremony, late night cuts, dope vibes at SSS venue, lots of new faces, Dj Quest turning up and killing it.

The 1st SSS battle was such a laugh, Ed(dy rum swigger) the klaxon terrorist assault was fire!

And fuck me, the standard of the Eric and Pete final was disgusting good

I'm completely fucked. It was immense. Special mentions to Sy being top host and straight up badman , my boy Eric for repping team VKP to the max (prizes on gumtree yet? ;) , Dubba for a sick showcase and ed the mad terrorist for literally raising the roof. Weekends don't come much better than this :d

Big up your chest, Sy is the best! Even with last minute venue snafus you host so nice! I can't really remember parts of this weekend very well. I forgot me, Ed, Skins and Paul went to the pub for the footy for and hour or so on saturday.

Combinations is such a dope record, Kop it everyone.

So glad i took monday off. I feel like a human man again after a good nights snoozing.

BIBLIOS BURNED MY MOUTH SO NICE!!!!!!! THEY WRAP ALL THE FOODS!!!!

#ProudfriendofEddieRumspringer

• Like 1

Hi, devastated i missed your super scratch weekend, ive only been cutting a year and a bit, i found some of your videos on utube and you guys are sick!

can i ask when you doing more sss and can you let me know please. i a UKanian and reside in bristol at them momento! happy scratchings!

Cheers.

Guest Symatic

Hi, devastated i missed your super scratch weekend, ive only been cutting a year and a bit, i found some of your videos on utube and you guys are sick!

can i ask when you doing more sss and can you let me know please. i a UKanian and reside in bristol at them momento! happy scratchings!

Cheers.

sup man, yeah we will be doing more in future for sure! hopefully i'll get some more regular local stuff in bristol up and running as there are a few people who have asked when the next bristol thing will be :)

welcome to the forum... and to bristol :)

Thanks guys, IF you Know of any other scratch gatherings happening, please let me know and if you guys are arranging them, id be happy to help, i can drive and everything. :8

oh and a little fan moment symatic, dubba dutch, are you the symatic from IDA 2013 and dubba dutch From IDA 2014?

if so....

you killed it!

Cheers

Edited by DeadMan666

Guest Symatic

I did enter ida, i think in 2013.... Chile won the uk round but he hurt his hand so i entered for him at the last minute because i was 2nd place :)

Whats happened to ida uk now? has any actual dj's taken back control from that george guy who just dissed everyone all the time?

Symatic your big,

i didnt know ida was regionals then worlds, i thought every one just sends in their videos, newb. your like one of the best scratchers in the uk! thats wicked!

are you guys gonna enter in to this years ida? when does it start?

you should!

who's george?

also does anyone know where a copy of Cadence with rhythm and flow might be found?

all scratch science and all cut records which i'm after seem to be sold out! arrrghhh

Cheers

Guest Symatic

haha, yeah IDA is just send in your vids - theres lots more better scratchers here than me :) EricUk (ahem ahem) just won the Coveted SSS MEGA PRIZE for example :)

cadence is totally sold out with us, there may be some in shops.... try juno, underground solush'n (edinburgh -they will post) or maggie scratchers here in bristol, you can find em on facebook

george is the guy who organised this years IDA. his advert for it was basically to diss everybody who cuts in the uk on his facebook page, and then didnt organize prizes etc etc etc, i think someone serious needs to run it in the uk like it is run in other countries.

Thanks symatic,

I checked out Ericuk he is a beast, (i need to practice a lot more), ill check them shops as well,

but guess what, i had a look around this Digital Vertigo, Theres like loads of different rooms, and like, you can just go and say stuff in any of them.... shhhh dont tell anyone.

on a scratch heavy sesh tonite, I bought some cod liver oil, and some ibuprofen, for Joints and muscles. :8

also in one of those other rooms (I might write something tomorrow) I saw you had a new scratch record out, is there a place in "brizzle" where i can go pick one up, like tomorrow? or is it an online kinda thing?

IDA UK - maybe rather then it be a person it could be like a group of people/scratch beasts like a UK scratch association, that deals with all UK Ireland's entrants to all online Dj Comps?

Be well

Cheers

Guest Symatic

yeah i will put some records into bristol shops, probably maggie scratchers on cheltenham road, or you can PM me and we cam meet maybe

I'll be back tonight so maybe we can link in the week?