SUPER SCRATCH SATURDAY BRISTOL 2015

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

there's like a whole page here all about who left a record at eric's place...... #realDJtalk

In other news..... IT's SOOOOOOOON

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

In other news..... IT's SOOOOOOOON

You mean it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

Shit, better book a hotel

I lost a record. Grass hopper breaks 3. The blue one I think. It has a round anyforty sticker on it...

It has a sticker, which upon googling "anyforty" showed the same image. Mystery solved folks!

• Like 2

This time next week and I'll be getting ready to leave for Brizz!!!! WoOOOOOOOoooOOooOoOoOOOOOO!

Paul showed us his showcase last night. You dudes are in for what's known in the business as a hella treat! It's so sick!

He's probably super pissed that i've talked it up and put pressure on him now. Lulz.

Anyway, this time next week we'll all be cutting ahhhhhhh in a shop in Brizztel!

Wooooo! Nice one Eric/Mo! Glad you are there for the long haul and breakfasts (kebabs for you)

The dad's on tour just got a Mo shaped member <insert joke about dad's getting Mo's member>!!!!!!!!

D.O.T. is str8 gunna heat up thiz be-arch, Brizzle style!

Please note that i'm not a d.o.t., just an associate and A-Phil-iate pun

• Like 1

Eine more schlaf until Bristelle, baby!

What are we doing tomorrow night? Non-stop murders? Pub n cuts? Slam dancing contest? Clam bake? Blam cake? Soccer violence? Mocha silence? Set up a non-profit to help stop the clams being baked? Get baked ourselves?

One of those, right?

Ollie's coming isn't he? I want some t-clothses. I'll text his azz

Guest Symatic

Ok so i have to work till about 8, ill meet you all either at my house or the plough pubbin easton or any other place you fancy meeting :)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I'd be happy for a cut and a parp at yours and then an early night for Saturday hardcore cut madnezzzzzzzzzzzzzz, See what other dudes wanna do, i guess. Some crazy folk like to go out and that and not stay in with some record player and some men. We'll see.

dunno what the craic is for tonight, but The Plough is a good spot for a drink n schmoke and right near Si's , seems like a good place to link for the early birds ?

• Like 1