The animated GIFs thread part II (NSFW)

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^ Frickin' awesome!!!

I recently signed up to start walking dogs for a local animal shelter, plus began donating on a monthly basis to Hope for Paws, an organization that gets homeless dogs off the streets. They have a channel on YouTube showing how they rescue these pups, and sometimes cats, as well as show the transformation. Some of these animals went through horror but came out on top thanks to their help, including the foster homes.

This is where my heart is, this is what I want to do with my money, to the point that I'm going to take a job so I can make substantially more loot to give away to animals in need. I've been self-employed for almost 25 years, however, I just don't make that much. With a job, this will change considerably, consistently.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1611510190"><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/l229et/what_did_you_have_for_lunch_today_oh_nothing_just/">"What did you have for lunch today?" "Oh nothing just some live moths."</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF">r/WTF</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

• Sad 1