Combined Beat AND Scratch Battle - The Scratch bit!

DJ Rock Well

Guest Symatic

gotta say.... some serious beats on here! good work crew!

my favourite is possibly wubalubadubdub by crutch.... no fucking about on that one :)

but the standard is silly high. cant wait t osee the skratch round

• Like 4

Just looking for a Y-splitter so I can record audio properly. Then will lace you guys with a portable entry.. 7 days left to find one..

• Like 1

UPDATE:

A couple of people are struggling for time have asked for a slight extension. So I'm gonna move the deadline to the end of Friday night (the 3rd). I'll then post the vote on Saturday.

Sincere apologies to anybody who's bent over backwards to meet the original deadline - I hope this doesn't piss anybody off, but it's always a better battle with more entries and this kind of slackness happens often round here :d

• Like 3

Woooo!!! Some dooope entries so far!! Sorry Joe, late culprit over here! I'm on holiday, and trying to find somewhere/someone thats gonna be kind enough to let me record a portable entry in their shop. I thought I found a Y-splitter but was struggling to figure out how the sound was routing. Hopefully I can get sorted by Friday, otherwise there's always next time :) good luck to all! Sounding mad dope!

Sorry Joe!

I know Paul and Henrik both have one on the way certainly, buy there's been quite a few others threatening to over past couple of weeks... not sure what will materialise though.

Whoa! Sorry, that that came across all wrong. I meant it's blessing in disguise that you've extended it because I almost uploaded my vid and I didn't really like it.

Sounds good though. The more the merrier.