Arcee (the Canadian rapper)

MadAbbott

Curious if anyone else was a big fan? I remember moving to Spain around '06 and a friend gave me a tonne of music to listen to like it was some third world country with no decent music whatsoever lol, and I barely played anything other than Arcee's album during my whole stay.

As far as I gathered he didn't record much after that I guess, now seems to talk about rare records and run Cratery blog, just was thinking today that album (cuts from Lil' Jaz) was so good and curious if anyone else was into it and especially interested as to how it went down in Canada too? Did it get a vinyl release? Don't see anything on discogs...

ahhh I definitely recommend the album, I'll send you it later if you want, excellent stuff with Lil Jaz cuts all over it

yes please, I didn't even know it existed. I'd tried searching discogs etc but only found 2 12"s

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

I remember he was down with Conception so had some lovely Conmen beats, but I was always more into Arecee, who is a largely slept-on east coast gravel-merchant