Jon1st x Fly High Radio thread. Oct 2019 guest: Mat The Alien

Jon

Oh hai!

I've started a new monthly podcast with Fly High Society, a UK based beats label :)

This month sees me focusing on new music with unreleased music from Danny Scrilla, Sam Binga, Fixate, Machinedrum, Om Unit, HLMNSRA, EAN, Hyroglifics, Hotheads, Greazu$ and DJ Madd among others as well as an exclusive mix from Namebrandsound, the new project by Alex Phountzi (Greenmoney, Bugz In The Attic, Neon Phusion) and IG Culture (New Sector Movements, Son of Scientist etc).

https://www.mixcloud.com/…/jon1st-x-fly-high-radio-1-feat-…/

^Streamable on Mixcloud, with a iTunes podcast subscription available soon.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Episode two:

https://www.mixcloud.com/flyhighradio/jon1st-x-fly-high-radio-2-feat-moresounds/

Featuring new tracks by Tripletrain, Kromestar & Danny Scrilla, TS Repman, Ruckazoid and more, as well as previews of Sam Binga's forthcoming LP on Critical Music and a very special guest mix by MORESOUNDS (Cosmic Bridge/ Astrophonica), who's recorded a special Ghetto themed dancehall and dub mix.

The show also features first plays of some tracks from Goals, which is a new group that EAN (Cosmic Bridge/ Original Cultures), Will LV (Keysound/Hyperdub/ Brownswood) and I have started. We have a beat tape out soon... Watch this space!

Yay listened last night and enjoyed this one too - some absolute bangers , gonna have to find. lovin the GOALS beats - glad they are out in thw wild ... and thought moresounds set at the end was tight and had some pretty interesting tunes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

^ I hosted a radio show on Peckham's Balamii Radio on Friday. The archive has just gone live. It's a mixed bag between more chilled out beats/footwork, some club stuff and ending on hip hop from MF Doom, Blackstar and a few others :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...