PT01-usb his/hum problem

INFA

I have modded my pt01-usb with:

Flesh one tone arm
Open format arcade start stop

Accu

and pre-amp mod

Now i have a hum/his when the start stop button is on and thats get worse when i touch/push the platter. I tried grounding the start/stop button with the third wire tot the blackwire atached to the spring (thought that was for groundig to the chasis but now it only plays 78 rpm and the start stop button has no effect (keeps spinning at 78 rpm)

anybody an idea how to fix this?

Having a similar problem. However, mine is a bit more heavily modded and the sound/feedback I'm getting is more like a pulsing.

At first I thought it was on account of the ultrapitch mod since changing the ultrapitch changes the speed of the pulse. Then I figured maybe the frequency of the motor might be messing with the pre-amp (it was picking up radio at one point when I had the leads to long). But now, I'm honestly at a loss.

I've since picked up a second pt01 which I've setup up with the start/stop and ultrapitch. So, no noise/pulsing/hum/hissing on this setup, but having to use the stock needle/tonearm with way too much weight to keep the damned thing tracking properly is so disheartening I've pretty much stopped using the portable setup all together.

Oh well.