U2S010 x SSS 36 - DJ EXCESS / SKRATCH LORDS / CUT2CUT ! THIS SUNDAY !

TomYumYGC

Hopefully BattleAve will stick round 2 up at some point, interesting watching it back a couple days after the event. Nerves got the better of me and subsequently struggled to loosen up = disjointed flow with limp pitching, hey ho, happy to of made it to the final round. Mucho respect to Sy for crushing it on a 1210 that the rest of us were like "Im not going on that shit...."

• Like 1

Nice :) Funny how we all perceive are own stuff vs others, I think in this instance it probably has something to do with how we all got own individual tech/approach and see each other's and think "dam I can't do that!"

Over the two rounds it was between the Lords as you two came with more variation and tidier flow imo

Guest Symatic

yeah its weird.... always seems different in the moment. Ad was tipped to win from the crowds perspective i tihnk.... I heard a few people saying he had bossed it and his first rounds were fire!

yeah its weird.... always seems different in the moment. Ad was tipped to win from the crowds perspective i tihnk.... I heard a few people saying he had bossed it and his first rounds were fire!

Adam is a machine!

However, your (Si) second 8 bars from the second round was BEAST....

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Everyone was wickard (wicked/hard) cool! Commiting murdergrams all round on the tts.

I thought Jimmy dun did awesomely, but Sy seemed to get progressively better, not that he was doing badly to start with, aaaaand I correctly called that ish like a smugman.

Yeah, Adam and Paul bossed it up, too. All round the UK was made to look realy good, *exkudos!

Also, Paul should be banned from making excuses cos he was on his own set up!!!1!!11! :o :o :o :o !!!111!!1!

(*extreme Kudos)

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Really gutted I had to miss this :( Pure sickness hope they upload the second round :8

Oh another thing, can Sy please just stop improving all the time ffs!

In all seriousness we can honestly say the same sentence to you as well mate :8

• Like 1

Oh another thing, can Sy please just stop improving all the time ffs!

In all seriousness we can honestly say the same sentence to you as well mate :8

Yeah, I'm getting sick and tired of jamming with all these world class dudes and improving in my own lane too..

• Like 1

Yo fellas thanks to all who made it down! Was a pretty rad time :)

Big thanks to Ad for teaming up and extra props to all who took part in the battle, takes a large pair of balls and ice in the veins lol... in a chat with the D00b and I, Ant mentioned the 2nd round will be up soon. Full vids coming early next week!

Working on the next couple months, we'll be celebrating our first birthday June 25th and you're all invited! TRUST ME you'll want to be there ;) ...if I already told you who is coming please keep it under ya hat! If anyone feels to head down for the May event that is gonna be fun too, but seriously JUNE... book it off now lol

• Like 2

Guest Symatic

Oh right... but I thought it was to down half a bottle rum, wear a black balaclava and bring an air horn?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 1