Afternoon Tea Breaks

Monkey-Hands

The Monoxide record isn't it?

It was someone who was on TTN or snatchcon wasn't it, I can't remember who right now. must be someone from the UK, as they're pretty UK centric samples, and so were the mixes they did.

I think i got mine from Booya.

• Like 1

We were at the 2001 DMC World Finals and WEAK_SAUCE was handing out Afternoon Tea Breaks to The Allies after it was over. Infamous signs his and hands it back.

• Like 3

I've been wondering about WEAK_SAUCE lately and his whereabouts. Would be cool if he got involved in this forum.

Peace.

I used to frequent a blog he made pre-facecunt-era. It was partly about him and the other part was for mocking the Ruck...

• Like 2

Back in the glory days of approximately 2003, I got super drunk (and subsequently smashed my face falling over I presume). I did what any heterosexual alpha male does when drunk, phoned WEAK_SAUCE at some ridiculous time in the morning.

I can't remember whether he answered or I just left a long rambling voicemail of "yo yo yo BLUDZ etc etc". He took it in good grace as I recall after checking with him the next day. The only reason I knew I had called him was the phone log on my awesome Nokia 3310. I was trying to piece together when and how I'd smashed my face.

• Like 1

I've been wondering about WEAK_SAUCE lately and his whereabouts. Would be cool if he got involved in this forum.

Peace.

I used to frequent a blog he made pre-facecunt-era. It was partly about him and the other part was for mocking the Ruck...

i'd love to read that lol.

Guest petesasqwax

I'm pretty sure Weak has been off the radar since Q-Bert started training that master in Hawaii... but some fools will claim anything as a coincidence.

• Like 2

The disappearance of Weak and the rise of Banksy... just saying. I've certainly never seen them together.

I'm pretty sure Weak has been off the radar since Q-Bert started training that master in Hawaii... but some fools will claim anything as a coincidence.

• Like 1

I personally think that anyone mocking The Ruck is acting way out of order and they wont actually achieve anything

A quick jab to the neck with a broken pool cue however would be a much more effective way to get your point across

Word he's been retired from the SQXCKRATCH_GAYME and the associated message boards for a minute now. Too busy doing grown man stuff like renovating...

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT DROPPING THREE STACKS ON AN ATTIC BATHTUB?