Looking for some popular hip hop clean versions for the weekend

MadAbbott

hey all, got a sweet gig that's pretty much the only thing that gets me DJing outside of my bedroom these days, it's a two-day yearly basketball event and is coming up this weekend.

Normally I'd lap up the prospect of playing hip hop all weekend but as it's a family event too, it's taking a lot of time prepping radio/clean versions of stuff.

I've gone through my library, bought quite a few clean tracks now and ripped a lot of the clean versions of the records I had from when I was playing out a lot, but it's all late 90's/early 00's - wouldn't mind some more recent stuff!

I wouldn't normally ask and for the one gig now and then I'm happy to put in some prep work but this has been taking me a lot longer than expected. Can't really go buying a ton of clean mp3's just for these two days either as It's an event for charity so I'll be lucky if I cover my costs -

If anyone had some popular/mainstream hip hop clean versions (decent quality if poss) they'd be happy to share pls let me know, happy to return the favour if I can, thanks in advance!

Fair enough, I managed to justify it by using it to diversify my music collection. Have cancelled it since.

I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but the definition of clean seems to vary wildly!

yeah I don't doubt for a minute there's good stuff there, just not something I could afford at the mo.