IDA UK 2016 - Good luck Paul Dubbadutch!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

9 members have voted

1. 1. PAUL WILL.......

• Mirk it
    • Mirkin it
    • Slew tingzzzzz
    • Mash up pon tha flex
    • Finish his set with nude laps of the venue

This is so immense to see all Paul's hard work over the last year or few culminate in this. Myself and a few others have seen him do his thing many times now informally at the studio and for a few live shows and it always results in people watching (some of whom really know their stuff) exchanging everything from knowing looks to verbal shock and awe. Everything else aside, it just sounds fucking great. Even when it's material I've heard a hell of a lot of times, I still enjoy it like when a classic song you love pops up on the radio.

I can't think of anyone I'd rather see rep this country in the world finals, both personally and artistically. On the grand scheme of things, I'm sure this just the beginning too.

Oh yeah, also, watching the IDA live stream this year will be so surreal!

• Like 3

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

A huge congratulations and well done for winning the IDA mate, that's fucking awesome :8 :8 :8 :8

When's the Final?

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

also, I wish I'd recorded Jeppa's set.

IT

WAS

FIRE!!!!!!!

Lorn's Grief Machine beats, all played at 45rpm, with Jeppa BOSSING the cuts at 1,000,000 MPH. godlike.

Hey everyone, Paul's still uk champ and i'm still really happy about it!!!!!

I'll start the backlash: Booooooo, he's just pressing buttons (in a creative and musical way, whilst cutting the record up), and dvs?!?, he should be cutting on wax cylinders!!!!!

Hey Paul, we were just talking about Jeppa on thursday :) SOunds like he was really good, if this Symatic gentleman is to be believed (he should).

• Like 1

#whosDatKUNTusingTraktorWac!

Proper hyped bout getting my very own YouTube trolls once the official IDA worlds vids go up, there gonna loose there shit once they witness how many sins I'll be bumming.

Phil - the only thing I didn't like about Jeppa is how incredibly shit his set made feel about my own cut skillz, murder!

Congrats! Great routine, great techniques

Nice one Chris!, I'm looking forward to getting some neat vids shot where there'll be better view of what's going on. While it's nothing to crazy I'm keen to expose the capabilities of rmx decks and some of techniques that I don't think many others are currently getting jiggy with

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Hmmm what about the autobahn too?

Apparently it all got out of control at the after party with Dubba drinking far too much and believing he was Rick Flair

• Like 3

Thanks Dirk!

LOL Psychedelic :)

Something I haven't mentioned yet was my acceptance speech :$

All of sudden the mic was plonked in my face when asked about the world finals, my mouth jus blurted out "yeah Im gonna win it......." then my brain caught up and realised what my mouth said! there was supposed to be more words in around "yeah I'm gonna win it" like, I'm gonna try to do the UK proud etc.... but my mouth went rogue and made me look like some kinda cocky confident tool

#spaz

• Like 3

Something I haven't mentioned yet was my acceptance speech :$

All of sudden the mic was plonked in my face when asked about the world finals, my mouth jus blurted out "yeah Im gonna win it......." then my brain caught up and realised what my mouth said! there was supposed to be more words in around "yeah I'm gonna win it" like, I'm gonna try to do the UK proud etc.... but my mouth went rogue and made me look like some kinda cocky confident tool

#spaz

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d This is one of the best things about your win now! Paul's the new Rucker!!!!!!!!!!! You can be on some Mohammed Ali tip if you do go and win it dude.

On another note, when do tickets for this go on sale?

• Like 1