Adobe CS2 products legit and for free (Photoshop, Audition etc.)

Steve

These products are fairly old, but if you can't afford the current versions and you're not the pirating type, take a look and see if there's anything there that you'd use: -

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

EDIT - If you're running the latest version of OS X, the Mac versions of the CS2 software will not run on your system. The Windows versions will work on all versions of Windows from XP and up, including Windows 8.

• 2 months later...
Guest petesasqwax

is this still valid? seems like it isn't from what the Adobe page says, but I'm guessing that it basically still works

I think you're breaking the law if you don't own the software anyway, afaik the serials are whitelisted corp serials that work in lieu of the activation server but they were only released because Adobe closed down CS2 activation so had to so legitimate customers wouldn't lose access. I think you might as well pinch a more current version if you're going to pinch it... or should you? It's an interesting morality dilemma actually.

If Adobe stuff wasn't so CRAZY expensive I'd probably be on board with it. Creative Cloud looked really interesting but at £80 a month there's no chance. I was seriously considering it when converting the USD rates in my head but for some reason it's much more expensive in the UK (did someone say collusion). Anyway, not the thread.

Guest petesasqwax

nailed it - it's an intriguing question to ask myself. do I feel less of a thief if I use this version rather than the latest one, lifted from some torrent site? I probably do (/would) - but should I?

I think you might as well pinch a more current version if you're going to pinch it... or should you? It's an interesting morality dilemma actually.