PT01-S Bag/Rucksack/Carrycase etc

Hi folks,

I'm looking to get a cheap bag to hold my PT01s, speaker, some cables and 7" vinyl.

Ideally want it fairly snug so not a huge big sack!

Are any of you using something readily available? Not looking for a super expensive solution - just something to hold it all together for days out and about :-)

Cheers,

hp

On the handful of occasions I've taken mine out of the house I've used my one of these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carhartt-Kickflip-backpack-bag-in-Black-or-Brown-RRP-64-99-BNWT-/361870110911?var=&hash=item544123b0bf:m:mwnpI7tYwOqZ5AIuuI5RSvg

The bag is tough as nails and has lasted me a good two years using it almost every day for work.It's a fairly tight squeeze on the side to do it up as the PT01 is a bit wide but works fine for me. It's not really padded but you can fit 12"s in there too.

Not gonna lie I was a bit envious of the guys walking around all this past weekend with a nicely-padded Magma bag once my shoulders were feeling the strain but I'm not going to spend a £100+ more on that though so this is ideal for me now..

Guest Symatic

i got an Eastpack bag recently that was like £60 on amazon, fits 12" vinyl or a pt01 no problem, theres a thread somewhere.....

Thanks folks, I'll check those out. Looking to try and find a real budget solution too so will shoot around. May need to visit some sports shops with pt01 in tow :-)

Cheers.

Edited by heartyparty

Guest Symatic

That eastpack is already silly cheap when you compare to other equivalents.... another solution might be army surplus stores? You might find a big bag that is well made