Nintendo Classic Mini

Deft

Well the nostalgia blast lasted about 4 days. I'm afraid to say the original Zelda NES games seem a bit shit - though I'm going to try harder to enjoy them as a cultural piece of work. I think I'm more of a SNES person. Or maybe an N64 person. This doesn't bode well for my long awaited Spectrum nostalgia blast. The Mario games hold up ok. Quite a few games I haven't played yet. The overall package is pretty neat, nice interface and 3 restore / virtual save points per game.

• Like 1

That's longer than I expected. Surprised you didn't like Zelda. That one holds up for me. The ones I think are still fun to play (that are on the classic) are: Mario 2 & 3, Zelda, Kirby, Dr Mario, Bubble Bobble, Punch Out, Tecmo Bowl (one of the best games of all time)... so 8 out of 30 games. Mega Man, Metroid, FF are all ok. Gradius is great but hard. Never played StarTropics but is supposed to be awesome.

...But yeah, SNES is my favorite system of all time.

Yeah. i remember loving the adventure concept of Z2 but kinda hating the gameplay.

Couple games that woulda been great to have includes are Goonies, Master Blaster, Desert Commander (basis for the Advanced Warfare series), and Rampart (one of the best Tetris-esque games ever).