Mackie d.2 / infinium teardown and repair

Guest rasteri

Guest rasteri

Just got a battered scratchbox off ebay for £35, hopefully i can get the bits needed to bring it back to life !

Fucking hell dude, your ebay-fu is crazy

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

I think we are going to have to start to co ordinate our ebaying hahaha

Actually I have to own up and take full responsibility for the RockWell interfering saga Flex, it was me that saw it, sent him the link and put him on to it.

• Like 1

This thing is a classic example of "Too much money"

The dickbag that owned it obviously grew up with so much money they had zero concept of looking after things.

Hand painted the mixer body, without removing the knobs or removing the faceplate, yes painted around the knobs and faceplate, now thats bad, want worse, the cunt (Yes cunt) only painted over stickers he had put on it !!!!!

He fitted an Inno, and proceeded to thread the screw holes on it, so the fucking thing was gaff taped in hahaha

Other than the profades (Up n downs) and the Inno, every other fader is pretty much locked solid, i am assuming fluid damage

Pretty much every single screw on the thing is loose

No PSU, but that was expected really, no idea if i can even get one from Rodec nowadays ?

So no idea if this thing will ever get back to working or not hahaha

Hand painted the mixer body, without removing the knobs or removing the faceplate, yes painted around the knobs and faceplate, now thats bad, want worse, the cunt (Yes cunt) only painted over stickers he had put on it !!!!!

He fitted an Inno, and proceeded to thread the screw holes on it, so the fucking thing was gaff taped in hahaha

Seriously impressive high standard up cuntoligy right there, fuck me :(

I wonder if the culprit manages to wipe his own arse

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

That's a pretty impressive display of relentless wankery that guys pulled off! Congrats to him. The dude probably bought it mint and then thought "this mixer's so nice, but i'm a real stain and don't deserve it so i should probably ruin it"

I'm sure you can still get a PSU from Rodec - Deft got some spare faders just a couple of months back... Rodec are like the Belgian Rane and all that.

I think i might send it up to Andy to see if the PCB is knackered before forking for a PSU off Rodec if they even have them, the Rodec Sherman one is £100 and its a smaller one than this haha