Nanofader boards

Guest rasteri

Guest rasteri

So I'm finally ready to shift these nanofader boards. Sorry it's taken this long.

Price for this run will be £35 inc P&P to the UK. If you want a refurbished fader with that it'll be £45, but stocks are limited (one per customer to keep things fair for now).

If you don't want a fader (or I run out of stock) the boards work great with full size or mini Innofaders (including the £50 OEM innos available from reloop), Pro-X-Fades or just about anything else.

I'll just take orders through DV's PM system for now. PM me and I'll send you payment details.

• Like 8

Guest rasteri

and to add thats an extremely reasonable price for your efforts, you lovely tech G you

I'm not really in this for profit, but I'm gonna double my money or so. If this run sells out then I'll look into making a larger batch.

• Like 1

Guest rasteri

Will this work with a Vestax Handitrax? If so, there any info on installing it?

I imagine it can be made to work. You would probably need to use a smaller fader though.

Guest Symatic

ummm, sorry, but what exactamente is this?

its a proper fader mod for numark portable turntables. it makes your penis aprroximately double it's girth and 3 times its length. on top of that it has a button you push that just prints you out money.

it's pretty cool.

• Like 2

ummm, sorry, but what exactamente is this?

its a proper fader mod for numark portable turntables. it makes your penis aprroximately double it's girth and 3 times its length. on top of that it has a button you push that just prints you out money.

it's pretty cool.

ahh, too bad i don't have a portable tt. my penis is big enough tho.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rasteri

is there a way to do it without butchering the usb board ?

I would like to still have the usb function working if its possible

Yeah, you could splice into the red/white USB power cable and run your own wires to the nanofader board. For the AUX IN you'd need to buy a 3.5mm jack socket and drill a hole in the case somewhere.

Why do you want to keep the USB board, out of curiosity? The sound quality out of it is fucking terrible...

I was just hoping to keep the usb working for its potential for dvs like what we've seen with the dj player app

Same here!

Not sure how much I'd actually use DVS on a portable but I really wouldn't want to take the option away. Come to think of it I guess there'll be a bit of modding involved to make DjPlayer work with the board as (#jusguessing) the audio output from DjPlayer will need to be routed back thru the fader.

Got a couple of brand spanking new ProX faders from U.S Ebay all ready to go, can't decide what fills me with more joy, clicky shitty Velcro free raidan less porta cuts or the prospect of How anxious Matt will become when putting a dremmal to his untouched brand spanking new PT-01

Guest rasteri

Yeah to get DVS to work you'll have to figure out a way of getting sound into the nanofader from djplayer, then cut the pt01 mainboard tracks after TE13, then wire the output of the nanofader after those points. Also you'll have to find some way of disabling the DVS in case you wanna use normal records (perhaps one of those switching jack sockets). I'll investigate when I get everyone's boards mailed out

I have the older PT01 without the usb, any suggestions on how to hook the faderboard up in one of those? I was going to figure it out once I got the case open, but that might not be wise, as I know nothing about electronics...

Guest rasteri

I have the older PT01 without the usb, any suggestions on how to hook the faderboard up in one of those? I was going to figure it out once I got the case open, but that might not be wise, as I know nothing about electronics...

Yeah you can solder directly to the voltage regulator -

If you want AUX in (and you probably do) get a 3.5mm jack socket, drill a hole somewhere in the PT-01 for it, then run that to the AUX in connector on the nanofader.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Got mine today.

image upload no limit

Cheers Rasteri! Now i get to procrastinate and not put it in for two weeks, lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

edit: and then the idiot realised he probably shouldn't put his full address up

• Like 3