New Track

Max

Not entirely sure what i'm gonna do with it yet. Yes, eventually cut over it. I'm wondering whether to keep the chinese stuff at the end. I'm gonna lower the tablas, and throw in some big bass kicks to make it all culminate into a strong, musical beat. Anybody have any opinion on the chinese stuff?

okay i'll post a newer (nearly finished) version this weekend. I'll be home visiting my girlfriend so i dunno how much i'll be on the forum, but i'll try to keep up. Anyway i worked the new version into a big, awesome beat immediately following the chinese stuff. I think it turned out well. Oh, and thanks Sig for uploading it. I still dunno why it doesn't work :angry:

Edited by DJStickey

wow what a mixture at the end haha good old guitar then ,some indian tablas,then chinese strings ...pretty kool though. smooth.little mixdown would be nice,the tablas are a tad high like everyone else said,but over all good ish,keep it up man. what program did you use to sequence this?

Okay here is the updated track. Has a really nice climax and then bass drop. It's good stuff for my first track ever. So please give it a listen and lemme know what you think. Sorry again about the soundclick link. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/djstickeymusic.htm Oh and I sequenced it with Cooledit Pro 2.0

Edited by DJStickey