Some of the cuts from my mix

Steve

I recognize a sample from one of spinbads records...

"aw shit" I think it is...

that shit is fast bro.....nice cuts sigma!!

smooth as fuck mate, well constructed sentances and you flow very well to drum n bass. nice one! i'm downloading the full version cos a lot of my mates are into DnB.

any hints to when you will next be appearing at grae's for the sunday scratchathon. it's for charriddeeee y'know

As soon as my health problems are sorted mate. I've been feeling like shit the past few Sundays and I get dizzy as fuck so standing about on his wobbly floor is no good for me!

If you want a CD copy of the mix you can have one for your mate. I've gotta pass one on to Grae so I'll give him one for you too. I added a few extra bits on the CD that aren't on the mp3 version, plus I EQed it a lot better and it's split into the 14 tracks.

Cheers for the crits on the scratches mate. I still don't know how I did the ahhhhh cut cos I can't do it again!

I get dizzy as fuck so standing about on his wobbly floor is no good for me!

the floor comes off worse, i promise ya

top cuts as always. best is at the end, just before "vamoosh"

only bad critic i can offer is i dont much like the spelling out words thing with the start of "gets no rougher".

LOL. Cheers mate. I only have one record that has the word "Sigma" on it and it sounded shite when I tried to use it. The only other track is that Roots one that I have as an mp3 but that didn't sound right either. It's a good job my name isn't Grand Wizard Theodore.......

The G, The R, The A...........................

The "vamoosh" scratching is just 2-clicks but it sounds like more cos he says "po-poof" if you know what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...