The Ahhhh is dead........Long live the Ooooooh

Banano

It's not a very original idea I know, but I'm sick of hearing ahhh, fresshhh and all the other boring scratch sounds on peoples files.

How about a light hearted, non serious, 'competition' between board members showcasing our skills with the most wigged out sounds we can find ?

The only criteria would be : The use of an original sample/sentence not found on a hiphop record or battleweapon. Any beats are up to the individual - use backsliding martian arseramming breaks if it pleases you.

I promise to enter (and lose :74_74: ) if someone will upload the file for me as I have no webspace....

any takers ?

And in the spririt of keeping it as interesting and typically Britishly non-competitive, you can enter as many times as you like, provided you use a different sample every time.

Points may or may not be awarded for outright originality, use of a sample from a well recognised, yet unexpected source (NOT hiphop records) or warped and otherwise damaged records.

May the best banana win !