Post a pic of your desktop! (Bitch!)

Steve

Guest Deeswift

I thought I recognised it, but then Kingston also use blue heatspreaders, so I wasn't sure. What site is that pic from dude?

Guest Deeswift
I thought I recognised it, but then Kingston also use blue heatspreaders, so I wasn't sure. What site is that pic from dude?

told u that is my desktop..from my own picture

Yes, I'm not doubting it's your own pic, just wondering which site you put it on. It says "Case.mod" on the pic, so I was wondering if that's a website. I don't like the case much (no offense to you! I don't really like the blue neon stuff much), I'm using a black Wave Master, but I'm looking for case modding sites because I am interested in looking.

BTW, what are the timings on that Kingston RAM? I heard that Kingston out out some memory that was supposed to run at 2-2-2-5 but it actually didn't. I think it was the Hyper-X. I was gonna buy it but I wasn't confident in it at the time.

Today I just put another 512 MB Crucial Ballistix PC3200 (2-2-2-5, 1T) in this machine here, so I can finally get rid of the Page file. YAY.

Are you using the Fast Reply box Broma? There's no option to attach pics unless you use the full reply.

Also, I'm not sure, but I don't think new members can use the attachments system at all. If you try full reply and the option still ain't there then let me know. You only need 10 posts to become a member anyway so you're nearly there.