DMC 2017 Oct 1st LONDON ROLL CALL

savwar

i don't think i can make it this year :( i've had a hospital visit recently and should really chill out a bit to recover properly... sorry to miss out, have a blast guys

sorry to hear that Sy - hope you're well on the mend!

Well amped for this tomorrow - reception permitting I'll try and live stream as much as poss from my instagram account (@choicestcuts), unless DMC instruct their security staff to go and threaten anyone that looks like they're recording something as they did in the past...

• Like 1

sorry to hear that Sy - hope you're well on the mend!

Well amped for this tomorrow - reception permitting I'll try and live stream as much as poss from my instagram account (@choicestcuts), unless DMC instruct their security staff to go and threaten anyone that looks like they're recording something as they did in the past...

I sadly can't make it but will be making full use of your streaming from Hong Kong this evening :d

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Why, i found this DMCs to be terrible.

Nice to meet Savwar in the real life bones, tho. Nice to meet you Sav!

• Like 1

Probably the fact that i hadn't been since 2003 (when i got fed up with it) combined with the fact that we all put on and go to events much better than it. I only really wanted to see London Posse again and i gelled before they even came on cos my brains were bored and i wanted to go home and have some nice sleeps so i could be fresh for work like a good employee. Ed spurred me into going and i just fancied doing something anyway, but it were a bad choice really.

In other words i re-learned what i already knew.

i don't think i can make it this year :( i've had a hospital visit recently and should really chill out a bit to recover properly... sorry to miss out, have a blast guys

Oh shit, only just saw this. Your reoccuring thing you said about to me flaring up i presume? Hope you're feeling a bit better, dude.