Any of you fools on instagram?

Jam Burglar

Is that the Kestrel you're referring to in the TTTE clip, Dan, cos that'd defo ruin a steam train' boiler?.

You need Kestrel Super Strength lager brewed at 9% to successfully run a Thomas train's boiler..

Either that or just a super strong real live kestrel .

Probably best if you don't let the live kestrel drive the train tho.

That would just be silly.

• Like 1

Kestrels you say? Let's talk about this some more...

Ok, lets do it my dude.

Heres my top 3 tips

If you treat your bird with respect a loving bond will forge between the two of you..

Give your bird a piece of meat every time it is near you to express your affection.

Make sure to open an Instagram account for your bird so it feels extra special .

Oh, and before anyone starts hurling hurtful accusations of thread derailment or smutty bird related innuendo we're talking N3*7 13\/31 falconry here...

3GeATX3.jpg

Zlatan knows...

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

3GeATX3.jpg

Zlatan knows...

Aww that warms my heart. Shows how little changes really. It reminds me of the days when me, Nobby Styles and Peter Osgood would hang around at Peter Beardsley's house all day just holding a heron. We would just laugh and laugh................

Something about that pic cracks me right up. Ibra seems so happy for once.

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

OK, I've given you all 24 hrs to spot Danswift's laughably obvious mistake, but to no avail :rolleyes:

Zlatan is cleary holding a Saker Falcon not a Kestrel. Halfwits! :((

I thought it was so obvious that it didn't need pointing out to us bird luvaz or that Dan was doing an irony. Me and my soccer chums used to call the heron the chuckle hawk, but that doesn't mean we truely though it was a real chuckle hawk, it was just for fun and laughing.

Though this does remind me of the time i misidentified a barn owl as Mesut Ozil and tried to kick it's face off. We all make mistakes.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

One thing I've learned is that if you follow Pete Rock on Instagram, your feed will be 80% Pete Rock posts.

I know right. Premier is almost as bad. Still though, tons on dope scratchers on there I had no clue about, dudes from Italy, Russia, etc. Tons of people on this site posting some dope stuff.

One thing I've learned is that if you follow Pete Rock on Instagram, your feed will be 80% Pete Rock posts.

I know right. Premier is almost as bad. Still though, tons on dope scratchers on there I had no clue about, dudes from Italy, Russia, etc. Tons of people on this site posting some dope stuff.

Nice one man. Any recommendations?

Kirky's been posting some cool stuff from the tour.

• Like 1

Few of the guys I didn't know about are

djmyke_micionero_

dj_robert_smith

dj_crum

mrelementdj

nickfury417

They're all big deals but were completely off my radar.

Also have a few homies that are good follows

djragz

dj_select (Select is my dude and doesn't post much but has crazy phrasing I can't even wrap my head around)

alf_hiphopslam

cellypdx

connahjay

djshortyt

dope beats

westaytrue (i.e. Mr. Brown) (assuming you guys know him but he's the man on the beats and the cut)

doc_jeezy

Hopefully everybody knows about djflipflop. That guy is insane on the cut. dopez1200 is another one.

There's a ton of other talented dudes out there but these are some of the ones either I didn't know about or figured others might not know.

There's also this guy called "D-Styles" that's crazy good.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't forget 'dog and cat' in the same post. I haven't done that yet but when I do, I'm sure my stats will rocket.

Absolutely will! After my dog and cat wrestling video, I pretty much became a full blown influencer. Sadly though, I wasnt able to maintain the momentum as the dog now wont wrestle the cat - we think someone who wont be named but has a prominent moustache, handed out some rough justice while we were out one day. Theyre still friends but its a friendship thats now failing to produce content. Might have to let them both go TBH...

• Like 1