Who did the beatnuts off the hook routine

djnumnuts

If you mean the vocal samples, they're lifted from a 1972 Melvin Van Peebles track featuring Esther Rolle and Mabel King called 'Break That Party And Opening'.

The soundtrack lp is this one here.

i9Zz2MB.jpg

• Like 2

Been stuck in my head all day at work, its driving me batty. You better you better watch your step now and repeats a few times. Help!

Noize had a juggle with it on Tableturns, but I don't think it's the one you're thinking of... I can hear it in my head too :(

• Like 1

Been stuck in my head all day at work, its driving me batty. You better you better watch your step now and repeats a few times. Help!

Noize had a juggle with it on Tableturns, but I don't think it's the one you're thinking of... I can hear it in my head too :(

i fucking love you Vekked ! Thats the one! Thanks!

• Like 2

haha ok sweet, I swear someone else did one where they flipped the vocals more too

haha ok sweet, I swear someone else did one where they flipped the vocals more too

It was a Aussie-DJ...I think his name is XL

• Like 1