CNP008 - Simiah - The Alchemy Files

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

OHHH SHIIIT

we're on 008! this time we've teamed up with Simiah, one of the sickest beat makers in the UK, maybe the world! 1 side of instrumentals, perfect for cutting to, rapping to, listening to, smoking to..... and the other side is all scratch samples - Vocal skipless samples, Instrument skipless samples pulled from the depths of Simiah's MPC memory cards, and some extra lock groove tones and random instruments for good measure.

If you have a loop pedal this record becomes insanely fun....

Artwork by the man himself, and mastered by the one and only Jimmy Penguin.

pre-orders now on, expecting to ship May 1st - we're hoping it's earlier but we like to factor in delays at the factory, plus its Record Store Day season which means all the presses are super busy.....

(PS Scratch Sunday Crew - i'll have a test press to mess around with this weekend)

http://cutandpasterecords.bigcartel.com/

• Like 6

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Suhn!

I'm afraid i'll have to try this out a great deal on Sunday just to make sure the doubles i order are as badazz as i think they will be.

I didn't know yous doods were selling all that Nause stuff and dem sik facial plates! Kudos, yous be regular commercelords. Will grab a plate one time soon.

I've been lucky enough to have a lil sneek peek and yep, Rockwell nailed it, everyone is gonna want it!

I won't give anything away, but, the Skipproofs are on point, I love them!

And the beats, 'dey is super funky! - Funkier than Rob Swift, in a tutu, beatjuggling on a trapeze, with a bunch of tigers jumping over elephants and fire -

Basically, get 2x!!!!

Guest Symatic

Sick bois. Looking forward to having a bash on Sunday!

Does any one remember which record I bought from you guys before I went to Korea? Can any one bring that on Sunday plz??? :d

i tihnk theres a stash for you somewhere doobs!

Sick bois. Looking forward to having a bash on Sunday!

Does any one remember which record I bought from you guys before I went to Korea? Can any one bring that on Sunday plz??? :d

i tihnk theres a stash for you somewhere doobs!

Yeeee. Would it be possible to get said stash for tomoz or...?

• 2 months later...
Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Hyuh, hyuh, hello mah name is Psychedelic Schizophrenic
And ahm a skratcher and I've been skratching
Cut & Paste Wax fer about three years and uhh
With CNP008 Simiah – The Alchemy Files supa dupa 'Simiahlean' screen
I don't have to point my at my MPC
with them pesky pig porker fingers no more
Thanks Cut & Paste, you're tha shit!

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I can bring both my copies with me to laud over you if you like, no jerking required!

Have you got one on order? If you have i might be good/crazy enough to slip you my spare ( :o not like that!) and you can lace me with yours when it comes, or i might be moved to just sorting you if you can't grab one.

FACT: The second beat on this is exactly the same as a Mo Wax tune on the 1st Headz compilation that i can't remember the name of or who did it.

• 7 months later...