Just Press Play

danswift

A thread to post any type of music that you like in ,

any style, & any genre you choose

whatever you want to share .

The rules are there aint any rules

You can even post a recording of your dog farting if it makes you happy...im sure someone on here will appreciate it maybe

Ive been killing this guy Calvin Keys "Shawn-Neeq" lp from 1971 a lot recently for the first time in ages

https://youtu.be/TTSUcfKmSl8

Some Hip Hop ive got recently that proves im down with the kids lol

and i had this on this morning while eating some toast (instead of Fuck Tha Police by NWA) :((

• Like 1

Ive decided that a dog is for life Rock and not just for the amusement of the participants of this thread

I knew i shouldnt have allowed dog fart recordings on here lol

some bastard will post one now and my marvellous new thread will be ruined and you as a DV mod will just sit there and laugh and do nothing about it !!

(While watching Game Of Thrones probably :d )

The new rules are you cannot post videos of your dog farting unless your dog is doing the baby scratch or beat juggling at the same time perfectly on a Technics 1210

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

The new rules are you cannot post videos of your dog farting unless your dog is doing the baby scratch or beat juggling at the same time perfectly on a Technics 1210

starts training dog.......

• Like 2

^^^^Stop it already ! :d

(I bet you dont even own a dog )

Broma- glad you liked the Calvin Keys track the whole lp is up on youtube and is definitely worth a listen

I liked the Jasper Brown tune on your soundcloud thingy and the Bubblewrap track "Day" was nice as well mate

Fuck Dans 1210 rule, Dog training its on bitches

The dog in the video may be scratching Psyche but is it farting at the same time ?

No its not....so its disqualified

@ Broke -that Bobby Rush tune is well nice mate

This track is a killer,...dont ask just go and buy the whole album its called Black Market and its a masterpiece

Charles Bernstein my favourite film composer

https://youtu.be/7RbvBhiXWbo

And Oliver Nelson who is massivley under appreciated in my opinion by the Jazz snobs

I've been listening to The Mouse Outfit and some of their associated MCs quite a bit lately. I like the recent Manc hip hop scene, they've got skills and it's been a refreshing change from years of sub-Mud Fam impersonators and 'my ends are harsh, blud' cliches that turned me off UK hip hop for a while.

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

The dog in the video may be scratching Psyche but is it farting at the same time ?

No its not....so its disqualified

Actually Dan due to being a bit shy unfortunately it stuffed stage fright and could only muster up deadly silent but violent farts ;)

The Herbaliser Band's Sessions 1&2 lps are well worth a listen

if you get a chance check em out theres some real nice interplay beetween the Djs and the live instrumentation -top stuff in my opinion

• Like 2

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Just a little sneaky peak of what I'm bumping on the iPod at work the moment

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These were the songs I liked most out of what was on rotation at work today!

Billy Stewart. All about the "BRRRRRRRRRRRRR..." Scat before the internet ruined it's meaning.

Then I had some Little Walter on. Particularly funny to hear mums and dads singing along to "Boom Boom...", a song about knocking out your straying woman.

The bands were alway fucking tight on these classic 50s Chess recordings.

Then a bit of Cedric 'Im' Brooks

• Like 1