BEAT BATTLE: SAMPLE CHALLENGE - Camille 2000

DJ Rock Well

• 5 months later...

In the first place it all just seemed to add up - a Peter Philips living at a NY suburb address, buying this record (despite its late release date, it's the 1st issue on vinyl so the one serious collectors want) and an email using his Chocolate Boy Wonder moniker.

But like a true nerd I had to know for for sure and a couple of different mates of mine have dealt with him directly from time to time and confirmed that my instincts were correct!

• Like 3

In the first place it all just seemed to add up - a Peter Philips living at a NY suburb address, buying this record (despite its late release date, it's the 1st issue on vinyl so the one serious collectors want) and an email using his Chocolate Boy Wonder moniker.

But like a true nerd I had to know for for sure and a couple of different mates of mine have dealt with him directly from time to time and confirmed that my instincts were correct!

As if his email is Chocolate boy wonder haha Thats too dope!! I friggin love Pete Rock. Id of been well chuffed!

You shoulda invited him to the forum!

• Like 2

I met Pete's brother Grap Luva a few months back. He was a real cool dude and has some dope ass beats of his own.

Wow, thats really cool. I love his Neva Done EP

Im sure you've seen this before buts its still dope

Edited by Phonetic
  • Like 1