Whatever happened to Red Jacket?

Guest broke

Guest broke

I was just showing someone one of the old CCF clips and it got me wondering what happened to Red Jacket. Most of the other guys from those battles went on to cement their place as scratch gods e.g. the Scratch Science guys, Enfoe (arguably already god status back in 06), Ahment, Cavern, Or d'Oeuvre etc. I saw he was doing some almost commercial type prouction for French hip-hop and R&B artists but he sort of exited the scratch scene as far as I can tell.

Or is he still cutting? Anyone? Bueller?

No clue.

Although it's no help to answering your question, I was wondering a similar thing about Troubl the other day. I'm sure he used to be one of the main Frenchies at one point, but I haven't heard of him in the last few years... maybe I'm just in the wrong FB groups or something though?

I followed Red Jacket's page for a while and as you say broke it was some pretty commercial music that I really wasn't feeling. Troubl went into some dubstep production after battling I think

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...