OVERKILL & PETTYCASH Freestyle Kutz

Hey Guys my homie Pettycash and myself put out a new edit,

check it out if you have some time and a like, sub or follow on youtube would be much appreciated,

thanks in advance and hope you enjoy the video.

• Like 5

Thanks Guys... there is a lot of really dope skratch djs in Michigan, all i want to do is help as many of them as i can.

Put michigan on the skratch map for good!

But im very happy people are enjoying this.

I have a few more videos from this session that will be going up on the channel in the next week or two.

Trying to spread the content so its not the same stuff all the time.

But again, thank you and glad you guys like it!

Guys, again i cant say thanks enuff... Really glad to see everyone is giving such great feedback on this!!!

Thank you all for the views and hype on it... means a lot coming from the people here vs the random comments from facebook.

• Like 2

Yeah, everthing's been said. You're dope. It's good to have a scratch partner. You can learn a lot from each other and share cool ideas. i progress slowly cuz I'm cutting only in my bedroom. Very seldom there is any scratch session near the place where I live ;)

• Like 1

Yo @Karol, I actually kut almost all the time solo and came up kutting almost all the time on my own.

I really feel it helps you develop your own style and thoughts on things.

However that being said i agree as well a partner to kut with from time to time make a difference.

Only thing that sucks for me is im like 30 to 45 mins from everyone else i know who kuts so with that and being older its hard to find time to meet up.

just keep at it man, practice & dedication will always prevail.

I know im in now way the best but ive put the time in and i like to think it does at least show some.

Thanks again to anyone else who checked out the video... more good stuff coming soon!!!

Guest Symatic

Only thing that sucks for me is im like 30 to 45 mins from everyone else i know who kuts so with that and being older its hard to find time to meet up.

www.tinychat.com/turntablistworld

we're on there most night, we take turns, 5-10 mins each, learning, showing off, chatting shit .....

• Like 1