NMCP Scratch Blog

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

new blog series from the Ninja Masters of Cutting & Pimping.

this one features Chell, Noka, Ivan Zero One and M_Cue....

It actually features less actual scratching and more the surrounding culture and ideas from these guys. great starting video! treat yo self!

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Very nice Blog :8

Unfortunately MadAbbott that video is now official been restricted by government officials to protect the general public, if the footage of Eric, a drum of baby oil, a large marrow and the photo of Mo ever surfaced then we will have some very suicidal and mentally disturbed individuals :unsure: :wacko:

• Like 2

Unfortunately MadAbbott that video is now official been restricted by government officials to protect the general public, if the footage of Eric, a drum of baby oil, a large marrow and the photo of Mo ever surfaced then we will have some very suicidal and mentally disturbed individuals :unsure: :wacko:

I'm mentally disturbed just thinking about it, not to mention which section of the forum would Rock have to put that in?!

I'm mentally disturbed just thinking about it, not to mention which section of the forum would Rock have to put that in?!

Im moist, I will pay top dolla for the footage!