SCRATCHBLAST UK TOUR

Guest Symatic

So I can make it as I'm not working nights. I'll will be on the cinderella steez though due to work in the morning. See you there!

Hey Mike great to meet and chat at the Leeds gig, pretty sure we could of nerded out for several more hours if it wasn't for gig duties pulling me in the other direction.

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays
real life kinda sucks donkey balls after that experience!

:( I felt like this like a mother today.

Holy fuck that was an awesome few days! How does the BBQ just get better and better?!

I'll tells you how, cos everyone keeps getting better and better and we all know new peeps year on year!!!! Don't sleep dudes, this shit is only gonna be increasingly more awesome!!!! Come to this ish!

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood!!!!! So sweet to meet the Ruskies and the Modus dudes in the flesh too, they are so sound and ultra talented.

Muzzell and Chemlix (sp?) absolutely murdered turntables and you all know how f. good everyone is! They were that bit better! I know! Nuts!

So cool to catch up with all the clan, as well!

Ed was in fine form, too!

VIVA LA SCRATCHBLAST CSM BBQ SSS UP2SCRATCH Cut2Cut Musical Murder Clan! AND ALL SCRATCH HEADS! I SHOUTS IT IN TEXTWORDS!

• Like 4

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Whoa really can't believe it been a week already and my head is still like

bZ3Qu1E.gif

Big shout out to the sponsors and to everyone that performed and put on the tour, the gigs looked dope as fuck! The CSBBQ was fucking mental, good to see some old faces and meet some new people. Was totally badass and had me saying this all weekend

4NtglR7.gif

To sum it up..............Fuck Yeah!!!

So I can make it as I'm not working nights. I'll will be on the cinderella steez though due to work in the morning. See you there!

Hey Mike great to meet and chat at the Leeds gig, pretty sure we could of nerded out for several more hours if it wasn't for gig duties pulling me in the other direction.

Yes indeed. It was a pleasure to meet you. Was good to see some of the other guys again and to meet Sy in person too. A top night all in all - a good turn out and dope ass skills from everybody involved!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Dope vid!

Now, i know i was really excited to see Modus, but well, erm...................

boner_jamz.jpg

I pretty sure it was my phone or wallet guys, don't worry

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This was beyond dope.. had the pleasure of watching most of the live feed, big ups to all for the camera work! I've promised myself I will make next year's scratch BBQ, so I've already started saving :)

• Like 2

It warms my heart that you think my faux boner pic is beyond dope and that it made you want to come to the BBQ. :d

Also thanks for bumping my faux boner.

Srsly tho, sweet, come on down, you'll be more than welcome!

• Like 3

How........could.......you..........not...............see.........................?...................How..................can..........................you..........................now..................unsee....................?

Apologies for the mind stain everyone

It's faux bonerage to reassure once more.

^^ Don't give me that, you were the first one to 'like' the post, don't make me repost the pic paul took of you eyeing my buns at the studio that time :d

It's faux bonerage to reassure once more.

you mean it was a codpiece?

I wish. If i owned a codpiece i'd rock it like a crotch boss.

Hey, everyone, not trying to get you to look at my thigh or any further perversion, but if you look round the bottom of my leg on the right you can see a square outline of a wallet (they're not my freakish noots, honest)

Anyway, i'd like to add that my new nom de BBQ may well be be Junkmaster Sext or Luke Hat Ma Deekins or Dj S-crotch. I'll keep thinking on that one.

• Like 1