Anyone need a Rodec Scratchbox power supply?

Guest rasteri

Guest rasteri

OK I'm gonna do this. Price will be £65 if you're in the UK, let's say £70 if not. Let me know if it's a 110 or 220v supply you need.

Paypal me on rasteri@gmail.com and include your name and address in the order.

BTW it's a bit bigger than the original, but that's because I'm using a more powerful and better isolated transformer :

tpq20Ko.jpg

• Like 2

Guest rasteri

Thanks man! I'll get to ordering parts when I see if anyone else wants one.

EDIT : Forgot to say, if you know of anyone who might want one let them know :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rasteri

But...My 4 pole connector is a little sad. Got a partnumber for that one?

Well I've found them under the name "GX16-4" but only on ebay/aliexpress. I can't find anything equivalent through the usual suppliers (digikey, mouser). I think they might be an aviation/military connector.

But...My 4 pole connector is a little sad. Got a partnumber for that one?

Well I've found them under the name "GX16-4" but only on ebay/aliexpress. I can't find anything equivalent through the usual suppliers (digikey, mouser). I think they might be an aviation/military connector.

Thanks man!

While we are at it. Do you know what kind of linefaders are used? I need a new

Edit: Found the info in the scratchworx review.

Guest rasteri

Edit: Found the info in the scratchworx review.

Yeah I think profaders are basically just the same as vestax PCV faders - they're certainly all made by TKD.

I always wondered if the upfaders (or all three four pin ports) were the same spec as PCVs and Pro X faders, etc. No actually reason to know, just curiousity.

Henrik - it sounds like an easy fix, but if it turns out not to be, let me know and I might be able to help out. I have amassed a few spares over the years.

• Like 1

I always wondered if the upfaders (or all three four pin ports) were the same spec as PCVs and Pro X faders, etc. No actually reason to know, just curiousity.

Henrik - it sounds like an easy fix, but if it turns out not to be, let me know and I might be able to help out. I have amassed a few spares over the years.

Really, cause i need a shit ton of spares for mine if it actually turns on, its that Baghdad Bombshell bastard off ebay for £60 hahaha