IDA UK 2016 - Good luck Paul Dubbadutch!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

9 members have voted

1. 1. PAUL WILL.......

• Mirk it
    • Mirkin it
    • Slew tingzzzzz
    • Mash up pon tha flex
    • Finish his set with nude laps of the venue

Hey everyone, it's the UK IDA's today in Bristol!!!! And Paulo is entering in the showcase!!!!!!!!!! I've kept it on the DL so as not to pysch him out, but wanted to do this thread.

SSS UK DOMINATION!!! GO DJ DUBBADUTCH!!! and anyone else who's entering, but not if it means beating Paul!!!

• Like 4

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told y'allz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I DIDN'T)

NICE ONE BRUTHA!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Bigups DV broskis:)

So chuffin chuffed right now!

Joe - despite feeling like a big dong ight now, it's far to cold for nudity!

wow!! AWESOME PAUL!!! is that a 100% winning battle record??!!

Not quite man :) Made qrts of CSG X and Brsitol SSS scratch battles - twas mirked by dem gangster Skratchlords:)

2016 been a very good year man, Cut2cut, BattleAve and now Uk IDA show champ, roll on IDA worlds!

• Like 3

Guest petesasqwax

Can't edit your post, d00d, so this was the best I could do.

Fucking SICK news, Paul! IMMENSE congrats! As I was saying to Matt, somebody was going to have to go some considerable distance to top the shit you've been doing lately!

Sorry i cant embed the image on my phone but trust me its worth it

• Like 1

Bigups Vekked! Thanks dude:)

Phil - blates gonna have to use some of that tune in my worlds set.

Pete - cheers man :) the 3 tracks I choose to do were IMO dope enough to do well, so the pressure was on to do a tight set and do the material justice. Seems like I practiced jus enough :)

Def feeling a lot of love for IDA for having the show category, none of my material was never once intended for battling, it jus made sense to enter considering the experience gained and work that was put into my CSG/SSS sets.

Pumped to be going to Krakow and compete in a comp I've always admired greatly. Got huge respect for traditional battle style dj'n and what the whole culture has done for scratching (let's be honest, practically all of us scratch because we once saw a DMC vid) but since the whole ned hoddings dopeness my head was turned and I went to work on my own interpretation of scratch music.

The last couple of years performing showcases at SSS and CSG has been to dope to put in to words, mad love for the crews, both events and the many awesome dudes I've met thru them who've all played there part in this win.

The national champ thing is cool but really.... It's so unbelievably dope to have the opportunity to rep uk turntablism in a world finals, an honour that I'm not taking lightly!!

• Like 2