Dilated peoples

sqratchsac

Good luck mate!

I warmed down for them (is that right?) last night. First gig I've done in about 8 years and I freestyled most it.

Someone thought it would be a good idea to throw about a pint of water over my friend's mixer. He dried most of it off but something happened to crossfader where the sound wouldn't come out unless you continually pressed down on the fader knob. So I had to mix and change records with one hand all night, while I kept the sound on with the other. Bizarre.

• Like 1

Agreed, Work the Angles was the treat of the show.

A really solid performance all round, although perhaps a little hamstrung by the content. It made me realise that although I respect them immensely, they've not exactly churned out the anthems. All Dilated tracks are solid, but often not stand out IMO. As a live show goes it was executed really well, I just felt like they could have done with that little extra something to push it over edge. Maybe more diversity of beats or something?