Super Scratch Sunday 29 - Ashford

kut_class

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Don't worry Paulo, me, Ed, Zuckell and Luke are all planning busting to the studio. I know that aint as segsy as Jam, Justin, Mo and Eric being there, but we've all agreed to come semi-nude to make up for it.

Sounds good to me, i've got hard brain consuming work stuff the next week so taking it easy sounds good to me.

Ive got next friday off if you dudez are up for train mission thurday cutz too

Hey, Ad said he's going to watch sports soccer team Palace in the day, saturday

• Like 1

Yeah sorry I can't make it dub. I feel worse cos now jams not coming. Both nights would have been miles better for us yorkie puds travel wise and scratch wise but this time it's not to be. I'll make sure I get me and the jam there nice and early on Sunday mornin. ☺️

• Like 1

S''all good dudes, roll on sssunday! Moving home at the mo and thought of less stuff to keep on top of next Saturday is a welcome one.

Phil mate I'll av to keep ya posted in regards to Thursday cuts next week, works picked a fine time to kick off, not sure weather I'll be able to escape the eternal pile of shite to sort vortex that is currently my life.

Safety dance!!! That's so rad

Paul- Cool, let us know in the week if you guys are up for it or not on Thursday. Glad work's picked up tho

PAF! (i went for a french sound effect there)

Hey everyone!!! It's nearly time for the time that is Sunday daytime!! Woooooo!!!

FOOD UPDATE

Food will be Delicious pizza AND burritos fantasticos filled with brisket or pulled pork [insert Eric/pulled pork joke here]

I hope this will be suitable sustainance for your dj guts.

PUMP IT UP FOR THE PUMP THAT IS X[sSS]MAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Damn, I keep reading about these scratch BBQ's, even telling heads in these parts about the festivities. Eventually I'm gonna make it to one. Fortunately money is on the up, so hopefully can afford it next summer. Sounds like you guys have it all on lock...beats, beer, buds, and bbq. No bitches.

Ahhh yeeah! That was farking sweet. Thanks for coming everybodies, esp. the newbies and less regular guests. And thanks to the man Olly for letting us use his sweet pad and cooking skillz. I was expecting the nosh to pale compared to last year, but damn that was nice. That brisket burrito was insane!

Amazing food, top dudez, madd cuts and Manipulate rinsing up the tt's and beerz. SSS got a new potential location. ME and Ed did an SSS. And most iimportantly, Paul got Manipulate cut props!!!

Viva los SSS!!

• Like 1

It was kind of like a burger in that it had pickles and the dopest cheese in it. Fuck me it was nice. And there was also jerked chicken burritos, but then it was SSS so there bound to be some chicken jerking.

I followed the day's events on fb, gotta say it was difficult to watch at times as I was gutted not to be there. It was a bit like watching your Saturday team win but you couldn't play cos injured. Yeah your buzzing we've won and for your team mates but left feeling empty afterwards because you missed out😕

Either way the pics and vids look great, the tinsel and that really added to it all. The venue looks great as well it looked really roomy and chilled and the disco ball looked ace😀 good job I never attended after seeing the disco ball I would have probably started playing house tracks and selling pills in the toilets. 😮

The only regret is not getting any footage of Sy's UPR3 sample looping free style, that shit was mad impressive good, like seriously my mind is still coming to terms how fucking epically badmon it was! Dude must of smashed out 15+ tracks all of which were total headbangers. Skills....sexy skills, the mo fo jus keeps raising the bar every fucking time!

Justin - our northern SSS fwends were sorely missed, but please don't encourage disco light loving Ed :) when he kept putting them on all I had in my head was the moment when mix Master Mike did his routine on the Scratch doc tour dvd, the strobes got to much for his addled brain, stopped mid routine, got on the mic - "this ain't a mother fucking rave, this is a hip hop show y'all, give me a fucking spot light y'all and keep it steady, word?!"

Word Mike, word

• Like 1

Hey, the strobe is needed as it weeds out any epileptics, you know SSS supports hardline nazi style eugenics.

Yeah, you northern monkeys were missed, but you were there in our enlarged grinch hearts. Santa was there, as you could see from the pics, and he said you had been bad boys for not coming and that you were both weren't getting presents and that you'd be getting Ashley Cole in your stockings. I much worse present than coal, even.