Super Scratch Sunday 28 - Luton

kut_class

Its that time of year again :-)

With DMC on a Sunday again this year we couldn't find a feasible way of hook up a jam that would work with the contestants schedules :-( So like last year it's going to be on the following Sunday - 11th Oct, hosted by our very own new man about town and wooden spooner EricUK at Dj Academy Luton. Hope the beys can make it !

https://www.facebook.com/events/1476636052666202/

SuperScratchSunday 28 - Sunday 11th October- DJ Academy, Luton - post DMC jam.

Following on from the turntablism crazyness at the DMC world championships held the weekend before, Super Scratch Sunday hosts the usual scratch jam goodness, hosted by DJ Academy Luton. Expect open decks, good vibes and maybe a DMC champ or two ;-)

Usual SSS rules - bring records, needles , headphones, slipmats. If in doubt feel free to ask any questions or check out the websitewww.superscratchsunday.com

Contacts : Sqratchsac Spencer Adam Bell PaulHolland DubbaDutch Rock Well Eric Norman Si Symatic

• Like 3

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^ WHAT! That's not aloud, dude! You are coming, actually, but we're gonna make you come BA baracus style with a roofie spiked hamburgler!

i r looking forward to blasting it up with you blasted blasters!

If i had a pound for everytimes someone used that as an excuse not to do something with me i'd have ten thousand of them! "No, son, you can't come round for sunday lunch, we've gone to the sample music festival in berlin."

Tedward isn't going be able to make it, as well, so i won't be able to bring a TT, easily at least. Also, who wants to give me a lift from the station, huh, huh, huh? :)

I forgot to say i'm on facebook now. I was only wearing what i wear to work.

Anyway, on the realz, I find it hard to believe Goodlookin Harddickplaya is good looking as he's chosen to cover his man face.

I'm thinking that Ed says he's not coming, like he says he's not on Facebook, like he said he wasn't entering the scratch battle in Bristol...

Their cranial garments even look similar... hmmm.

If Ed bursts out the toilets Luton in a gimp mask blowing an air horn, I'm claiming a big fat "I told you so".

I haven't clicked going this time as every time I've clicked it in the past something shitty happens and I don't make it, although I will say I've got the tit money and The old boy has said I can lend his car.boom💥

SSS im coming home mamma !!!

What time is everyone getting there ?

It's ull speak, jam said to me already dude can't believe you write like that on d.v

But if it was in the flesh i talk like that and we're all pals on here and I thought might as well get you all used to the lingo😉

The jam is a lot more refined then me, I do come across as a bit rough round the edges.

i would just say, im off to get some fuel ;) and at least 20 pounds worth, dont think iv ever put in a fiver ;) but i am more refined he said :$ , hahaha , bloody puddin..