Anyone need a Rodec Scratchbox power supply?

Guest rasteri

Rodec no longer sell Scratchbox PSUs and Matt needs one so I'm gonna build one. If anyone else wants one, as a spare or whatever, let me know.

Price will be in the region of £30-£50, not quite sure yet.

• Like 2

If anybody knows on here knows a scratcher who goes by the name 'sonderskooler' (or something like that), he was bemoaning his SB PSU playing up on Instagram. Give him a shout if you do!

I am listening/reading. Will the spare PSU be less bulky? That is another thing that is bothering me with the original PSU.

Edited by sndrsklr
  • Like 1

I've always blamed the excessive heat on the tiny size of the Rodec PSU - it must be the smallest PSU I've seen on a standard kind of dj mixer / studio equipment. I'll take one the size of the Scratchbox itself if it gets rid of the stupid whine noise I seem to be suffering.

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

If you could build me a PSU then like the tech boss you are, continue to build me a Scratchbox or 3, I would be eternally grateful ;) :d

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have you not made these yet Rasteri you massive bastard. I finally today got myself a ART DTI ground loop isolator thingy which has made my setup almost perfect, now all I have left is a faint (potential) PSU whine, only really audible through my headphones. The golden power supply might be the thing that completes my noise free setup.

• Like 1