Super Scratch Sunday *36:- Super Scratch Sunday 37 Luton

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

IMG-20170911-_WA0006.jpg

EXPLOSION ONAMOTPOEIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when you thought it was safe to make plans to do something nice on Sunday, it's the 37th SSS, Super Scratch Sunday *36!!!!!!!!

Wooooooo. And it's in Luton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!! It's post DMC SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly post, it's a week later, only cos DMC cruely have switched to Sundays, harshing our scratch buzz, and saving bux on venue hire for themselves i guess. Either way loads of us are gonna be at that anyway so hit us up at DMC, too.

Anyway, i digress from a digression i was going to make telling you that the word Luton rhymes with scruton, and that bought back the memory about me one time thinking the word scrotum was said like this after watching Spike's School Daze, where i misheard someone saying that and then got mercilessly ripped for calling someone that in the year above me at school trying to look all tough and worldly wise. See i made myself vulnerable there, winning you over again and now you're my best friend and will overlook the rabbling start to this post.

The usual applies, you know the rules, if not here's the cut n paste (apt) from SSS Facialbook:

Super Scratch Sunday 37 will be happening on Sunday 8th October at Dj Academy Luton.

Expect the usual scratch jam and maybe a special guest.

Usual SSS rules - bring records, needles , headphones, slipmats and your bad-self. If in doubt feel free to ask any questions in the SuperScratchSunday FaceBook group (or here on this thread).

Hope to see you there or we'll kill you dead!

Full Address:
Dj Academy Luton , LU3

Time: 1pm

Equipment needed: Headphone / Needles / Slipmats / Records

Please don't act like a bitch and not come.

Thanks.

Mo, can i pretty please borrow your deck again, you wonderful man? :wub: :wub: :wub:

VIVA LA SSS!

(*See previous SSS event posts)

• Like 3

Dunno wha the fucks up with the formating up there^ Fix it mods

But all your posts look like that! Are you actually claiming that every post you've ever made on DV has been the victim of some sort of cruel formatting error by rogue software?! :)

Hey, it's usually on purpose, that first paragraph before the cut n paste text was a solid paragraph and then post it and it's all individual lines.

is Ill Chris gonna be there? I think i have his super seal record, i found it in the garden after the BBQ. anyone got his contact details?

Dunno, but he was at the last one in screwton so i reckon. Not got the tiny scratch tinker's deets, though, soz.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAA

Nein, i don't think so, unfortunately. DMC being on Sunday kind of boned our schedule really.

I think Paul is playing with Dat Brass in Shoreditch on Saturday which'll be really cool if you want something to do.

I'd say to shoot down to Ashford for a cut cos it's only near on the train time wise, but i think Ed has got his kid and i've got to attend my nan's bday party for part of the day, tho would be about in the evening. Probably a bit out of the way just for a cut anyway.

Dunno if anyone else is up for something, i'm suprised Adam hasn't said to go over to his, unless he be busy.

Oh, and Mo, can i borrow your spare deck for SSS, pretty please you sexy beast? I'll agree to sell you the Nozl LTD edition 7" you missed out on, for realz.

Seriously missed being there mate!

Particularly as my alternate day consisted of having our old cat put to sleep, immediately followed by the mother in law's birthday lunch in a place full of wrinklies. Oh and between family organisational fuck ups and rivalries, we sat waiting for others/to order food for an hour and a half with empty stomachs and the strong smell of a carvery we couldn't eat yet. A shit weird day, I hope not to repeat any time soon!

• Like 1

Sorry to have missed it :( My first miss due to bodily ill health (fuck you colds!!!!!!!!) Sorry i could of slipped you that 7" too Mo :wub:

Glad you had fun

Sorry to hear you had to put your moggie down Matt. RIP your cat.

• Like 2

It went south with all the tour and that, timings just didn't work out this year, sadly. Only xmas sss left now. Damn shame as it would have been great to meet your bad self in person.

• Like 1