CSBBQ 9 - AUGUST 27-28 - BRIGHTON

Guest Symatic

Dope weekend guys! Really good showcase all round, was great to be apart of it all :d and meeting so many dope people was the icing on the cake.

Thanks for your hospitality CS BBQ and Brighton!

- Mr Wonderful & Technical J -

Sorry I didn't get to say hi man but you guys smashed it :) biggup!

• Like 2

Dope weekend guys! Really good showcase all round, was great to be apart of it all :d and meeting so many dope people was the icing on the cake.

Thanks for your hospitality CS BBQ and Brighton!

- Mr Wonderful & Technical J -

Sorry I didn't get to say hi man but you guys smashed it :) biggup!

Cheers bro!

We are going to be playing at the Easter event in Ireland, so hope to say hi then mate.

you guys smashed it :) biggup!

Co sign

Proper dope to see you guys live, really tight performance and it sounded banging on the big PA

Cheers bro!

I bloody missed your set, I'm well gutted :@@! I have only seen snips on Instagram - Sounding on fire on the pads - would love to see the full version mate, you going to be uping it?

• Like 1

Bastards ! :d

you held this event too far away for me to attend on purpose hehe

I would have been there in a heartbeat if y'all had been a bit closer to home

Great to see Clockwork on the cut btw thats some really dope stuff going down to the nail right there .. :ph34r:

• Like 1

danswift, on 31 Aug 2016 - 10:05 AM, said:

Great to see Clockwork on the cut btw  thats some really dope stuff going down to the nail right there  .. :ph34r:

As someone who's developed the majority of my style thru the recent scratch era I really fucking dig experienced dudes like Clockworks and Tags cuts as its next level without sounding like all the other played out combos, #beasts

• Like 2

Cheers Dan/Paul!

Great to see you all there. One of the best BBQs yet, I reckon. Everyone killed it. I'm almost comfortable with performing scratch stuff live now :)

Extra props to that guy in the pony tail shockin' out to scratch music, with his burger raffle ticket stuck to his forehead.

• Like 3

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^ That wasn't me was it? I can't remember doing that at least, but i was front brocking out to your cuts so i'm scared it might be.

Yeah, you smashed it up dude, you should be called Joey Crackwork cos your cuts were refreshing and exhilarating like that crack business they advertise selling on those hip hop songs. Srsly tho, it was really facking good.

And Wonderful and J also caused maad wreckage for my nodding head and neckage. They smash fuck out of turntables, basically. Really high quality cutting as well as top bossman tracks. A top addition to the day. You should all check them live if you get a chance.

Bastards ! :d

you held this event too far away for me to attend on purpose hehe

I would have been there in a heartbeat if y'all had been a bit closer to home

Lolz, Christian Domingez (sp?) came from Austin, Texas, and Eric Kubik came from Czechia (Czech republic) ;) ;) ;) ;) :d

#DanShaming :d

• Like 2

It'sPhilFromThursdays

"And Wonderful and J also caused maad wreckage for my nodding head and neckage. They smash fuck out of turntables, basically. Really high quality cutting as well as top bossman tracks. A top addition to the day. You should all check them live if you get a chance."

Cheers mate, we are really glad you like it :d we had a great performing at such a great event!

• 2 weeks later...