• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Jon

Jon

Oh HAI Wax0N btw!

• Elite Member
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:26 PM

Yoooo, so Shiftee and I are going to tour USA and Canada together in Jan/Feb 2018, woo!

Just posting it up in case there's any USA DVers?! We're also taking additional bookings if anyone is interested in bringing us to their city.

• Phology, djnumnuts, djdiggla and 3 others like this

#2 It'sPhilFromThursdays

It'sPhilFromThursdays
  • Elite Member
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

Super sick dude! Nice one, well deserved gangster tour for g's

• Jon and danswift like this

#3 Symatic

Symatic
  • Elite Member
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

#4 DJ Rock Well

DJ Rock Well
  • Team DV
  • 7,086 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

Yeah, word to all your mothers!

Much respect Jon - seeing you get what you worked hard for and so clearly deserve makes me very happy indeed. 

#5 broke

broke

Ageing Rap Hipster #1

• Elite Member
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:37 PM

Huge!

#6 Jon

Jon

Oh HAI Wax0N btw!

• Elite Member
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:09 PM

thanks guyzzzzz <3

#7 djdiggla

djdiggla
  • Elite Member
  • 18,792 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:44 PM

Excitement to heartbreak! Wish you were coming through Texas! Really hype for you man!! This is huge! Maybe I can catch a last min flight to Denver... got a buddy I can crash with there.  

• danswift likes this
 Have you considered getting an RME? 

#8 Jon

Jon

Oh HAI Wax0N btw!

• Elite Member
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:59 PM

Excitement to heartbreak! Wish you were coming through Texas! Really hype for you man!! This is huge! Maybe I can catch a last min flight to Denver... got a buddy I can crash with there.  

awwww would be so nice to see you Dirk! I'm trying to find something in Texas - fingers crossed!

• djnumnuts and djdiggla like this

#9 JHouse

JHouse

DV Tattletale

• Elite Member
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:30 AM

Yo, I just moved to downtown Denver and we have a guest bedroom available with a great spot for decks. We also have a big couch. You guys, as well as Diggla, are free to crash here. I live in between Five Points and RINO, an area laden with seriously sick graffiti and murals. Fun Fact: South Park produced an episode on Five Points.

If you guys are here Wednesday before your show on Friday, there's a weekly scratch jam at a local record shop. You guys can probably hook up with Chris Karns too, he's here in Denver and has ties with other skratch suitable venues, like Cervantes, right down the street. Oh yeah, The Black Box, the place you're playing in Denver, is about 3 miles away. From what I've read, it's a good spot for poppers and breakers, so you guys should have some real hiphop heads on deck.

Peace.

• djnumnuts, djdiggla and danswift like this

#10 JHouse

JHouse

DV Tattletale

• Elite Member
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:37 AM

You guys should roll through Austin, TX too; their music scene is very conducive to your guys style of craftiness. And of course, there's the Texas Scratch League with originating members in Austin, but most of the heads live in/around Houston.

• djdiggla likes this

#11 Jon

Jon

Oh HAI Wax0N btw!

• Elite Member
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:18 PM

Yo, I just moved to downtown Denver and we have a guest bedroom available with a great spot for decks. We also have a big couch. You guys, as well as Diggla, are free to crash here. I live in between Five Points and RINO, an area laden with seriously sick graffiti and murals. Fun Fact: South Park produced an episode on Five Points.

If you guys are here Wednesday before your show on Friday, there's a weekly scratch jam at a local record shop. You guys can probably hook up with Chris Karns too, he's here in Denver and has ties with other skratch suitable venues, like Cervantes, right down the street. Oh yeah, The Black Box, the place you're playing in Denver, is about 3 miles away. From what I've read, it's a good spot for poppers and breakers, so you guys should have some real hiphop heads on deck.

Peace.

Ah bless you dude! Thanks so much for the invitation. I'll check in to see what the plan is - I think we already have a hotel sorted for the night of the show, but it'd be great to link up!

• JHouse likes this

#12 JHouse

JHouse

DV Tattletale

• Elite Member
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

Word. Just a heads up, Teeko was just here (today) and did a workshop with several DJs ($40 a head) for about an hour or two at the aforementioned local record/tablism shop. I imagine you and Shiftee could do the same thing and make some extra skrills along the way. Same record shop sells CnP records too which is where I finally copped some. Mile High DJ Supply.

#13 djdiggla

djdiggla
  • Elite Member
  • 18,792 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:48 AM

Fuuuk, my wife just rudely reminded me her birthday is 2/3 so guess Denver is out :(
 Have you considered getting an RME? 

#14 JHouse

JHouse

DV Tattletale

• Elite Member
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:46 AM

The audacity of her to have a birthday the same weekend...so selfish.

#15 Jon

Jon

Oh HAI Wax0N btw!

• Elite Member
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

Word. Just a heads up, Teeko was just here (today) and did a workshop with several DJs ($40 a head) for about an hour or two at the aforementioned local record/tablism shop. I imagine you and Shiftee could do the same thing and make some extra skrills along the way. Same record shop sells CnP records too which is where I finally copped some. Mile High DJ Supply.

Sick, I'll look into that too. Thanks dude :)

#16 JHouse

JHouse

DV Tattletale

• Elite Member
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:35 PM

Fo' sho'.

#17 DJ Rock Well

DJ Rock Well
  • Team DV
  • 7,086 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

Fuuuk, my wife just rudely reminded me her birthday is 2/3 so guess Denver is out :(

SO rude!

Mine's having hers thus Saturday which is clearly already earmarked as rent day and it's only 8 days from Christmas. WTF!

#18 ovrkil

ovrkil
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:00 PM

if perhaps on your route to minn or chi you happen to pass through detroit let me know... always down to session.

OVERKILL

DET MICHIGAN

instagram @ovrkil

#19 djdisciple

djdisciple
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

I'll see you guys at the liquor store in Portland, OR! Stoked!

• Jon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users