anyone like acid?

Yes, I love acid. Took some a couple weeks ago whilst camping and had a damn good time. Drove down the mountain to get more, as well as more beer, buds, and gas, but couldn't find our camping spot (and friend still there) when we returned. Spent 3 hours looking for him, but finally went home because my friends kept backseat driving, saying "oh, I think it's this way, turn here, turn there, etc" essentially driving us in circles. So, headed back down the hill, dropped off the fools, went home and recharged myself and phone, then ascended the mountain the next day and found the spot pretty much immediately. Fortunately, my friend (the one we left behind) had plenty of water, food, and firewood, plus sleeping necessities. Just no alcohol, which was the only problem.

Feels good to be a gangster.

• Like 3

Glad you guys liked it! Might do a small release with tracks in this sort of style, will keep you all posted if I do

@danswift - Hi Dan, haha glad your kids liked it. Apologies I only just clocked on to the fact that you're Dee's bro recently. Bit slow on the uptake sometimes.. Just wanted to say Dee was and still is a massive influence on me. I consider myself extremely lucky to have got to know him when I was starting out. I hope you and your family know he had quite a huge impact on a lot of people here and around the world

• Like 2

Ahh thanks mate thats nice of you to say those things about Dee and im pleased to know you had a connection with him and that he influenced you in some way

My kids love those two tracks youve posted btw in fact they asked me to "play those records

by Mr Chile again Dad" when they got back from school that same afternoon

You now have 2 new young fans and will be known as

'Mr Chile' in our house from now on !

It would be great if you do some more acid related stuff mate

i used to own some nice old bits of analogue kit myself in the past but like a tool i went and sold it all in the early 90s

What programs or equipment do you actually use to make your tunes with by the way ?

• Like 1

Haha Mr chile, awesome :d I have a few machines and software, but those tracks were made solely on the Korg Electribe MX then recorded into Cubase. It's a real fun bit of gear if you're thinking of getting back into it, has 5 programmable synth layers and 9 drum/percussion layers and with the inbuilt sequencer you can make loops and then connect them with other loops to make tracks with.

Word-i liked the Korg Electribe machines that came out in the nineties my mate Owen had the synth and the drum one and as you said they're a lot of fun to mess around on

I used to own a flipping amazing old analogue Korg MS 20

but it was one of the things i sold and i regret it even now tbh

Damn! this thread has made me want my old EHX Space Drum back... :((

• Like 2