Vekked MikiDz show mix

Damn son, that's a TON of work put into a set that long. Not much down-time!

Haha, overall yea I put a lot of time into it, but when you put it in perspective some of the stuff near the beginning is from my 2011/2012 routines, so it's a bit less intense when some of it starts 5 years ago.

• Like 1

I love those cuts over "Can't deny it" (41 mins) , is that drum n bassy remix available anywhere? couldn't find it!

It's Stickybuds - Can't Deny It remix, or Deny It remix or something. It was released on vinyl a few years ago I know for sure, and I got it from the man himself, but I'm pretty sure it should be available somewhere. If not I can ask him if it's cool to shoot you the mp3 :)

• Like 1

I love those cuts over "Can't deny it" (41 mins) , is that drum n bassy remix available anywhere? couldn't find it!

It's Stickybuds - Can't Deny It remix, or Deny It remix or something. It was released on vinyl a few years ago I know for sure, and I got it from the man himself, but I'm pretty sure it should be available somewhere. If not I can ask him if it's cool to shoot you the mp3 :)

Ahh cool thanks will have a look online

I found the hardest thing about putting together just a 2 minute dmc routine was doing all the small mini routines without mistakes. It was one thing doing them on their own, but a whole different ball game putting one after the other. The thought of doing that flawlessly for a 45 minute set.... :huh:

• 2 weeks later...