OMFG - its the NozL Looper Special Battle

Motek

Y'all know what time it is.

Any beat from one of the six dope NozL Loopers - plenty to choose from.

Time - 2.30 Max, no minimum

Any sample(s)

SPECIAL BONUS POINTS for Ninja related paraphernalia on display in the video.

Don't be shy people - Spring is here and its time to see what you got!

Guest broke

Cheers guys

@Eric - too much delay, huh? I thought I'd trimmed it right back. It sounds great in the room, maybe not so great in the recording.

no one else has agreed with me so just disregard my comments as worthless drivel, but yeah, I liked the cuts but the delay (and possible reverb?) carried over into the cuts that followed IMO. I was impressed with the cuts though!

I tried recording last night, the needle skips made me creatively impotent so I gave up.

I thought delay sounded really cool but yeah there was a bit too much overlap like the wet signal was a bit high in the mix - probably just the difference between being in the room and recording the line signal then YouTube compressing the hell out of it.

Serious cuts broke, a pleasure to listen to.

Hello Fellas

I just made this video two month ago and today DJ Rock Well told me about this Friendly Battle, so I just Wanna share with all of you.

Peace

Edited by Madpressure

Guest broke

Nice cuts!

Welcome to DV, Madpressure.

BTW what did you use to capture two angles? There seems to be a few applications that will do it and I was wondering which was the best one to go with.

Guest broke

I thought delay sounded really cool but yeah there was a bit too much overlap like the wet signal was a bit high in the mix - probably just the difference between being in the room and recording the line signal then YouTube compressing the hell out of it.

For sure. I like using the delay every now and then because it's a bit like playing electric guitar vs acoustic. Not that I can play guitar...

That's probably a bad analogy.

Nice cuts!

Welcome to DV, Madpressure.

BTW what did you use to capture two angles? There seems to be a few applications that will do it and I was wondering which was the best one to go with.

First thanks for watching ^_^

I use two GoPro a the same time and i record the sound directly into my pc.

After that I use Vegas to do the split screen with the two separate recordings (some of my friends use Première)

BTW There's some beats to scratch in free download -> https://soundcloud.com/madpressure

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Enjoying some of those beats, geez, cheers for that. :)

On your soundcloud page your pic looks slightly like you're desperately trying to stop yourself from doing a nazi salute. That or you're just about to shoot a gun in the air and your gun spontaniously disappeared.