Traktor z2 running on an android tablet

Simple question, is it possible to run my Z2 via an android tablet rather than a laptop and is it a better experience? Cheers, Andy

Not a Traktor user but I have been obsessed with making things run on tablets. I got a windows 8 tablet for £56 and ran VDJ MIXXX and just to record a USB card input.

The best I got running was VDJ 8 with DVS etc on a cheap Acer Aspire all in one. Android is ok and can run on windows but the windows tablet is underated. The Acer Aspire was touch screen too so that the screen was able to do things that a controller would.

Edit: I have a clip of the budget DVS windows tablet setup Still can't embed Instagram lol sorry

Edited by PortableModManiac

And even the first copypasted from yours into web browser and back seems working. Disclaimer: embedding not works everytime being sometimes erratic. XD

You ain't gonna be running it on android.

A cheap windows tablet should be able to run traktor though.

And even the first copypasted from yours into web browser and back seems working. Disclaimer: embedding not works everytime being sometimes erratic. XD

Ha I am still clueless about the links. I just copied the link removed the / and then some work some don't!!

Yeh I would avoid android and go with windows tablets which are cheaper too so you can sell the android and get a good enough windows touchscreen preferably with an SSD rather than flash type drive.

• Like 1