Bought a PS4 Pro

Phology

I promised myself I'd wait for January sales or whatever, but....fuck it, Christmas present for myself!

Got a good deal anyway. All of the deals and bundles on Argos, Game, Amazon etc...all looked shit so got one from Tesco. Used some Clubcard points I didn't know I had and got like £50 off.

Bundle comes with Fifa 18, and Hidden Agenda (kinda LA Noire detective game). Plus they emailed me today that since I bought GTA 5 with it I get a free $1.25M Whale Shark card for free which aint bad I guess.

Haven't got a 4K TV yet but probs will buy one and PSVR at some point (when I win the lottery).

Boom! Who's down for some online (gaming) action?!

• Like 1

Get bloodborne and metal gear solid 5, off the top of my head the best two games on PS4 but Im probably forgetting a few. Oh, inside, a digital only game. Theres loads of great ones in the ps store sale at the moment I remember looking and thinking this would be a great time to get a PS4, so many cheap games that are amazing

• Like 1

Get bloodborne and metal gear solid 5, off the top of my head the best two games on PS4 but Im probably forgetting a few. Oh, inside, a digital only game. Theres loads of great ones in the ps store sale at the moment I remember looking and thinking this would be a great time to get a PS4, so many cheap games that are amazing

Those are on my Amazon wish list. Plus I can't wait to re-play The Last of Us remastered edition.

Phol I reckon youd like until dawn too, its really fun and after I played it I made the missus play it and she really enjoyed it too, and because of the way it is it was about 50% different to when I played it.

Im checking through my games and my favourites are

Nioh - playing this now, like dark souls/bloodborne but more actiony combat, like it a lot

Sonic mania - no brainer if you had a mega drive

Hitman - best one in the series, seems to go on forever with extra missions with different permutations on the maps as far as I can tell but the main story is still good if you cant be arsed with it all like me

Life is strange - never finished it but its a fun western RPG type thing... pretty accurate camera nerd stuff

Butcher - no super meat boy but pretty good twitch platformer

Broforce - fun mindless platform shooter

Resident evil - obvious classic, i never finished it originally so it was fun to play it all upgraded

Heavy rain - great mystery game I wont share qualms with because theyre spoilery but if you didnt play on ps3 its a no brainer

The last guardian - should have put this in my first post, one of the best games on the system, if you played ico or shadows of the colossus youll have an idea of the atmosphere

Doom - incredible. Not for multiplayer but the campaign is the best Ive played on a console FPS

Bio shock infinite - not a PS4 original but it looks great on PS4 and its one of the most beautiful games Ive ever played, gameplay qualms pale into the all round experience of completing it

Super meat boy - not new to PS4 but essential if you like platformers that test your reflexes

Dark souls 3 - brilliant. Prefer the first one but this is still great. Hard and satisfying and totally engrossing

Ratchet and clank - back to the good old days of 3D platformers, best on the system

Witcher 3 - incredible but I got about 20 hours in and now Im scared to go back and lose more time. Fantastic RPG.

Dark souls 2 - id go 3 first, but if you cant get enough then go to 2

Gta5 - absolute no brainer if you havent played before. You have it right?

Firewatch - great, bit of a walkemup but not in a bad way really.