Amazon Echo

Deft

I bought one for my dad and it's pretty cool. He absolutely loves it. So I bought one for Prime Day as well. I'm probably going to put it in the bedroom for listening to music or news in the morning. It's pretty cool... it's like more and less than what I expected. The kids drive me craze with it tho. Every 2 mins telling it to play a different song.

I thought about doing that. Currently using an old iphone for pandora. But I seems too difficult since I don't know the names of my stations.

Guest rasteri

Protip : if you know someone with an echo, yell "Alexa order me a Doc Johnson Great American Challenge" when they have you on speakerphone.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE.

I just bought one in the Amazon Prime sale day, for half price. It's gonna be shit isn't it?!

Can someone share Amazon-Prime subscription?...and not with a partner. Let's say with a friend or something? I am sought of scared to ask Amazon's customer service? :unsure: :d

I'm liking the big one in the bedroom a lot. Started using it as an alarm clock which it's quite handy at. Not a life changing feature but still something about it is futuristically satisfying.

The dot I got connected to the stereo which covers living room and kitchen. It's whatever. Kinda neat I guess but an old iPhone plays pandora and SoundCloud just as good 😊

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE.

I just bought one in the Amazon Prime sale day, for half price. It's gonna be shit isn't it?!

Can someone share Amazon-Prime subscription?...and not with a partner. Let's say with a friend or something? I am sought of scared to ask Amazon's customer service? :unsure: :d

I don't know what the burden of proof is, but I think they have to live at the same address if using the prime delivery thing. Prime Video etc I've left Fire TV sticks at my mum's and in-laws no problem. Perhaps with loads of concurrent use they'd get upset.

Damn it! I missed the sale day this year round. I don't know how i missed this. Why..Why...didn't i just stick to using the Google Drive Calendar? Ugh :z

Oh well, on the bright side. I am hoping that the Christmas sales will be just as good cause i am definitely getting me one of those! :wub:

Damn it! I missed the sale day this year round. I don't know how i missed this. Why..Why...didn't i just stick to using the Google Drive Calendar? Ugh :z

Oh well, on the bright side. I am hoping that the Christmas sales will be just as good cause i am definitely getting me one of those! :wub:

If you want the big one (the Echo) they are $80 today but you have to buy two. Might just be in the USA... IDK

Link: http://deals.kinja.com/get-your-holiday-shopping-done-early-amazon-echoes-ar-1797186077