Shiftee & Jon1st present North American Level Up Tour

Jon

Yoooo, so Shiftee and I are going to tour USA and Canada together in Jan/Feb 2018, woo!

Just posting it up in case there's any USA DVers?! We're also taking additional bookings if anyone is interested in bringing us to their city.

• Like 6

Excitement to heartbreak! Wish you were coming through Texas! Really hype for you man!! This is huge! Maybe I can catch a last min flight to Denver... got a buddy I can crash with there.

• Like 1

Excitement to heartbreak! Wish you were coming through Texas! Really hype for you man!! This is huge! Maybe I can catch a last min flight to Denver... got a buddy I can crash with there.

awwww would be so nice to see you Dirk! I'm trying to find something in Texas - fingers crossed!

• Like 2

Yo, I just moved to downtown Denver and we have a guest bedroom available with a great spot for decks. We also have a big couch. You guys, as well as Diggla, are free to crash here. I live in between Five Points and RINO, an area laden with seriously sick graffiti and murals. Fun Fact: South Park produced an episode on Five Points.

If you guys are here Wednesday before your show on Friday, there's a weekly scratch jam at a local record shop. You guys can probably hook up with Chris Karns too, he's here in Denver and has ties with other skratch suitable venues, like Cervantes, right down the street. Oh yeah, The Black Box, the place you're playing in Denver, is about 3 miles away. From what I've read, it's a good spot for poppers and breakers, so you guys should have some real hiphop heads on deck.

Peace.

• Like 3

You guys should roll through Austin, TX too; their music scene is very conducive to your guys style of craftiness. And of course, there's the Texas Scratch League with originating members in Austin, but most of the heads live in/around Houston.

• Like 1

Yo, I just moved to downtown Denver and we have a guest bedroom available with a great spot for decks. We also have a big couch. You guys, as well as Diggla, are free to crash here. I live in between Five Points and RINO, an area laden with seriously sick graffiti and murals. Fun Fact: South Park produced an episode on Five Points.

If you guys are here Wednesday before your show on Friday, there's a weekly scratch jam at a local record shop. You guys can probably hook up with Chris Karns too, he's here in Denver and has ties with other skratch suitable venues, like Cervantes, right down the street. Oh yeah, The Black Box, the place you're playing in Denver, is about 3 miles away. From what I've read, it's a good spot for poppers and breakers, so you guys should have some real hiphop heads on deck.

Peace.

Ah bless you dude! Thanks so much for the invitation. I'll check in to see what the plan is - I think we already have a hotel sorted for the night of the show, but it'd be great to link up!

• Like 1

Word. Just a heads up, Teeko was just here (today) and did a workshop with several DJs ($40 a head) for about an hour or two at the aforementioned local record/tablism shop. I imagine you and Shiftee could do the same thing and make some extra skrills along the way. Same record shop sells CnP records too which is where I finally copped some. Mile High DJ Supply.

Word. Just a heads up, Teeko was just here (today) and did a workshop with several DJs ($40 a head) for about an hour or two at the aforementioned local record/tablism shop. I imagine you and Shiftee could do the same thing and make some extra skrills along the way. Same record shop sells CnP records too which is where I finally copped some. Mile High DJ Supply.

Sick, I'll look into that too. Thanks dude :)

• 4 weeks later...