ISP in Dublin - Skratchlords support!

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

I bought a ticket for this the other day, got a super cheap flight, and then Jimmy The Hideous Turbo Gangster Beast Mode Penguin asked me to join in on the Skratchlords pre-show show!

Pretty fuc-kin HYYYPED

UHHHHHHHH!

"Red Bull Music Academy & ChoiceCuts presents Invisbl Skratch Picklz : DJ Qbert D Styles DJ Shortkut

Doing support on the night we have The Skratch Lords, a shadowy collective of hardcore skratch DJs represented at this time by world renowned turntablists Jimmy Penguin, Djackulate & Symatic.

Tickets on sale Friday 22nd July 9am

We will be hosting a Saturday showcase 20th August
plus a sunday showcase 21st August in The Sugar Club

This is one of the biggest DJ events in years

watch this space for more details.."

• Like 3

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

That's super hyper rudecore brilliance deluxe edition alpha! Ultra pleased for you dude, i was stoked enough by the other guys doing it, but now it's even better. I thought Itchi was up, too, my mstake.

ISP will be all, "damn, son, you dudes are the illest!"

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Congratulations to you on this epic news Sy :8 Reckon you should record the whole damn show and bootleg it like it was '93 :((

my mate answered one of qberts recent loony tweets about something to do with water.

he asked him with a genuine question and Q deleted the post. He's planning on challenging him about it at the gig. I can't wait for the ensuing debate

• 2 months later...

That's super hyper rudecore brilliance deluxe edition alpha! Ultra pleased for you dude, i was stoked enough by the other guys doing it, but now it's even better. I thought Itchi was up, too, my mstake.

. I did the Sunday show 😉
  • Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

. I did the Sunday show

Nioce!!

DAMN! Talk about cliffhanger! You're like some human walking dead series, keeping me on the edge of my seat for 3 months and then out of nowhere...........boom!!!!!!!! It kind of exposes the fact you aren't ever on here, too. :) :) :)

I look forward to your response next year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Symatic

itchi and Jus' Me killed it on the sunday, live loop pedal / 2 dj's business. smashed it this past weekend too at the Cuttin Heads Collective's 1st birthday thing in Cork.

seeeeerious!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...