Cheap Gear - DISCUSSION

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I think im going to do it. Lets do the paypal way. I shouldnt but what you gonna do hahaha. Anyways my adress on paypal is my davis one so here is my adress in SF. 649 San Jose Ave. San Francisco CA 94110. And just give me an email to send it to. Ok just let me know. I tried to send you a pm but i cant for some reason it just times out on me. But I do receive your pms.

Hey xander sent you the payment just now. and also sent you an email telling you the adress to send it too thanks again broham

Hey all. I just wanted to encourage use of my email, djxander4life@yahoo.com, in addition to PM if anyone needs to contact me.

Peace

Chili- Hope you get yours tomorow

Alkatraz & Topher - Shipments go out tomorrow

Rygon - waiting for payment and then I'll go ahead and get your stuff too (ideally by the end of tonight- sunday)

my only response to that question is, Yes all this stuff is US.

From what I understand as many people have said before, you just have to get a generic electronics store power converter and you'd be set - nothing super difficult - but don't take my word for it.

Hey all.  I just wanted to encourage use of my email, djxander4life@yahoo.com, in addition to PM if anyone needs to contact me.

Peace

Rygon - waiting for payment and then I'll go ahead and get your stuff too (ideally by the end of tonight- sunday)

hasnt arrived

thats a bitch, I will be calling the post office now - I have just in the past few days heard that the post office can exagerate how fast they ship overseas. I was told thats why a lot of eBay stores don't ship overseas, b/c the get too many complaints about shipping times.

No worries though dude, I'll due my very best to sort it out for ya......

Hey all.  I just wanted to encourage use of my email, djxander4life@yahoo.com, in addition to PM if anyone needs to contact me.

Peace

hasnt arrived

Donna's sent me packages and sometimes they're here in 5 days and other times it takes 2 weeks.

Alkatrizzy & Topher, your orders have been sent. Good news! I overcharged you for shipping. Lemme know how much I charged for shipping and I'll refund you the difference.

I don't believe in making $20 shipping on 3 lb items to make fucking 10 dollars profit on nothing. Tell me what price I quoted you on the shipping originally and I'll refund the difference!

my current price on the 909 isn't very good so I don't want to be selling it, but I'm told that around early september its due to drop so I'll let you know around then man

ON ANOTHER TOPIC

A lot of people have been asking "when are you going back to school?" "how long are you going to be doing this?"... well the answer is that I'm going back to school on Aug. 27, but I'm going to attempt to run this remotely. I hope it will work so hopefully I can keep getting you guys great prices all year round and you guys will be able to get in on the huge blowout savings that come around once in a while...