Raiden Fader RXI-F1

Being a very smug owner/user of the Rastari nano board the only thing I felt that could get me interested in this new Raidan is if it had a built in phono pre amp, be ill to be able to use a portable fader on any deck going.

Also does everyone all of sudden actually like mini innofaders now?

I jest of course #teamNanoFaderBoard, new Raidan looks dope and it will be if they can keep the price south of a ton.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

spending money on things I shouldn't.......and then pretending to the missus I've always had said things!

The story of my life and totally puts in to context how oblivious the majority of the female race are to stuff that isn't an immediate interest. Any random new tiny little lady trinket or charity shop cast off never slips past my "oh she's brought more shite home again" radar. Thankgod the other half doesn't have a similar dar for tech!

• Like 2

all on it. gotta collect them all!

they've mustve ordered quite a bit of units for production. They haven't sold out yet. Thought they'd be gone within the first hour..

Not exactly surprising about the preorders, the thing costs about as much as a new pt01, and most are probably content with the regular raiden already. this one is probably a long seller though