Recommend some DJ headphones to me

Steve

Oh no, you made the classic rookie mistake of not placing your getaway car 1.8 metres from the headphone stand... SMH.

Anyway, it happened, so let's deal with it. Of course I will represent you in court although I should warn you that the German legal system doesn't regard Home Ec PhDs earned online with the respect they deserve. As far the name goes, definitely two separate words - it's a statement of intent rather than any relation to the 80s superstar... Although, I've obviously dined out at many a dinner party based on. The assumption that he's my kin.

• Like 1

Alright, next time I'll ask if I can try them while sitting on my bike to see if the color matches the frame and if they don't add too much weight. Once I'm on the saddle, I'll be off to Tijuana, biiiiitches!

Once again, DV delivers! Not answers or help or any other narrow-minded crap of course. It's like edutainment without the annoying education! :) I'll just buy whatever seems kind of okay then.

Guest petesasqwax

I need to get replacement cables for my HD25sp - also some pads. I never bother because I never use them.... except the rare occasions when I do and then I curse the fact that the cable is sketchy and the pads are fucked

Can anyone reccommend some headphones sub £100 please? With my AKG k181's It's got the stage where I have to wear a rubber band around my head to keep them on, both brackets have snapped and superglue wont cut it anymore.

Just spotted these: http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-11493-akg-k551-headphones.aspx

That website is suspisciously cheap though...

My M80s have died in one ear :(

Amazing Amazon are going to refund, I have had them for 11 months! :)

What should I get? Budget is 150ish.

Co-sign on the HD-25. Or if that's too much I've been impressed with these ($80)

http://turntablelab.com/collections/headphones-date/products/audio-technica-ath-pro5mk2cm-headphones-camo